Drakor Release History
October 03, 2015
v2.6 BETA (open)
Happy Birthday Drakor!!!
- We're celebrating our 1 year birthday on October 6th, Enjoy the new Birthday Event that is live! We thank all of our loyal playerbase and all the support received from the players! Without all of you, there wouldn't be a game!
- Player Titles, Slots, Cake and more up for grabs in our Birthday Event/Quest!
- Ivy has opened her Wildlife Sanctuary to the public. You will be able to obtain pet tokens throughout the world of Drakor. Bring them to the Wildlife Sanctuary to adopt your newest Pet!
- Adding Pet (Spikey Turtle Token) from Vendors in Drakor
- Added Pet (Dire Wolf Token) from Vendors in Drakor
- new /cme /gme /sme /tme /eme commands have been added to chat. this allows for you to have a default chat channel set to guild for example but you can use the /cme [message] command to send an action chat line to the common/world chat, or to other chat channels regardless of your default channel.
- New Events Chat channel. /e this chat channel will be used for player run events and also broadcasting World Events/Guild Raids/etc in the future. You can toggle this channel off in the chat options section.
- Drakor Mail now has the option to select multiple mail items to delete multiple mail at once.
- Added a Drakor Outbox, now you can review your sent mail and check if it was read and/or deleted.
- Added a Mail Icon to everyone's armory page (only visible if you are logged in, located on the right side of the Character Name Title). This creates a blank in-game mail with the TO: field auto-populated.
- Expanded Sell All Feature - You can now exempt item types from the Sell All Premium Feature Page (Sell All is Unlocked/Purchased in the Drakor Store), it saves your selections so when you come back you don't have to re-select all of the items you wish to remove from the sell all.
- Now you can click on Items that drop in your Collection History to see the patterns the material is used in.
- Now you have a check box to "Ignore Event-Related Drops" from Collection Trades. (Collected all of your Easter Eggs and you don't need anymore, check off the box.)
Confirm/Success Page Toggle
- This feature now also turns off success pages when using Durability Runes/Scrolls and also after Eating Food Buffs
- Added ability to assign a rare loot table to monsters. Thia allows for the ability to add rare pets, legendary gear drops, etc.
- Each Dungeon boss or Quest Monster will have it's own Rare Loot Drop %
- The Exp Bar is now displayed in the Combat Screen and is updated after a battle victory.
Exclusive Donator Pet Released
- All players who have donated $99 or more in total (lifetime). Will see a quest unlocked in their Quest Log. This quest reward gives an exclusive pet that can only be obtained this way, the pet comes in a few different colors so you will also get to choose depending on which Turn-in you pick.
- All Current and Past players who meet this threshold will get an email also informing them of this.
- Future players who hit this threshold will see the quest unlock automatically after they pass that threshold (directly after successful purchase)
- Sorry that this took so long to add in, also these pets can NOT be gifted.
Fixed Bug: Now when the chat box has focus (typing a message) you will not be able to use the Arrows to move around the map. You will need to click outside of the chat box to lose focus to re-enable the key bindings
Fixed Bug: Fixed a Quest Turn-in Bug that could've been exploited.
October 4, 2015:
Fixed Bug: Disenchanting wasn't allowing you to check off the "Ignore Event-Related Drops"
October 5, 2015
- Increased [Molten Ash] drop rate
- Lowered Mok's lower level range to level 5 down from 12.
October 6, 2015
- Added new Inventory Sort Order (Created (newest > oldest), Level, Quality) on the Inventory Options page.
Fixed Bug: Drimly Port City Teleports will now function correctly.
September 10, 2015
v2.591 BETA (open)
- Tweaked the Formulas for Ring & Tool Creation. There will not be any more overlap with the bonus %s between quality levels now. (only for newly created ones)
- To allow for more Offers to be shown in the Offer Wall (accessible from My Account or the Store) Your Premium Tokens amount allows for 2 decimal places.
September 11, 2015
- Added another task to the "World Market Vendor Quest" to further increase your World Market space within the 40-50 content.
September 08, 2015
v2.59 BETA (open)
- Changed the Inventory Options / Sell All buttons to show directly on the Inventory page (removing a click)
- After your first battle the system saves your default selection for difficulty. Allowing for a streamlined battle session. (it's reset every login)
- Now you can use keys 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0 to use your abilities in combat. Without the need of clicking with the mouse.
- To "pass" on the associated ability/item (instead of using it), use shift + the number.
- Now you can move around the map by using the Arrow Keys on your Keyboard (up arrow = North, right arrow = East, etc..)
- Added new Quest Task for the New Ring Pattern
Inscription / Ancient Research
- Added new Quest Task for the New Teleport Pattern
- Added new ruins to AMSU Oasis (Also tweaked the War Ruins level range)
- Updated the new Cooking Bowl pattern. This was supposed to be an Earthen Clay Bowl and not Kaolinite.
- New Light Earthen Clay pattern added (Level 45-50)
September 9, 2015
- For Players who have unlocked the "Pass All" premium feature you can now use the - button next to the 0 on the keyboard to trigger Pass All.
Fixed - Tweaked the Exp progress bar text on the Armory Pages, to fix some display issues around large exp numbers.
Fixed Typo: Success & Error Message for withdrawing trade materials from your World Bank now display the correct message.
September 04, 2015
v2.58 BETA (open)
Earn Tokens for FREE!!
- Added new Offer Wall solution, where players can complete offers (example: play a mobile game, complete a survey) and receive premium tokens in Drakor for FREE!
- You can get to your Offers from the Store page or the My Account page. (New Offers are added Regularly)
- You can complete as many offers per day that are offered.
- A great way to earn 100s of Premium Tokens for the Drakor Store without spending any actual money!
Disable Confirm/Success Pages
- Changed the option in My Account to disable Confirm pages to also include Success pages (after removing from battle strategy, equipping items, repair, sell all)
- This continues to be a free option you can toggle on/off from the My Account page.
- There is a new option on the My Account page to activate Accessibility Mode (for vision impaired/blind players). I will continue to update the game flow so when this is activated. The game will behave differently to increase accessibility in the game.
- Icons will now display the text of Quality and Durability Remaining.
- Now when Accessibility is Enabled after each Combat Round it shows you and your opponents current hit points. (improved game experience using screen readers)
- Added a Level 45-50 Cooking Bowl Pattern
September 5, 2015
Fixed Bug: You weren't able to Augment Items with the Confirm/Success pages disabled in My Account.
September 6, 2015
Fixed Bug: Now the gifting tokens calculation will work correctly. You can't gift any tokens received from Earning Tokens on the Offer wall or from playing the game. Only tokens you have purchased from the Store can be gifted.
August 28, 2015
Fixed Bug: Guild Roster Sorting works again.
August 27, 2015
Fixed Bug: depending on certain scenarios, CR rings weren't working correctly. All rings should be working correctly now.
August 26, 2015
Fixed Bug: When using Guild Nodes with a large range. ie> 1-25. It was ignoring some of the materials that would drop within the range. Ie> Cedar, Tin Ore, etc... This should work as expected now.
Fixed Bug: Rolled back Guild Node levels (any that were higher than Level 41 & 700 uses in) as there as a bug that there was old "built-up" exp for when the cap was made at 40. Guild Nodes were too far ahead and leveling in possibly the first 2 uses of the node.
August 25, 2015
v2.571 BETA (open)
June-July 2015 Promo Pet
- Groot was the winner from the Token Promotion, Groot chose a "Phoenix Baby" as the pet he would like to see added.
- All players who met the promotion criteria and/or has received a gifted pet from the promo will now have their pet active in the pet page.
- The Baby Phoenix is a talking pet.
- Also added in the ability to show pets in the pet screen that are "not available" in game yet, instead of just "Not Owned".
Guild Bank & World Bank
- Now after you deposit or withdraw an item. It defaults back to the same category you were already in. usually players remove "similar" items from similar trades/etc.
- I'm going to explore revamping the whole flow. This should help for now to reduce the clicking.
- Added new part to questline to expand your personal World Bank Membership (extra slots)
Fixed Bug: Now clicking on the X to close a displayed Pet on the Inventory/Armory page works correctly.
August 23, 2015
v2.57 BETA (open)
Drimly Port City & Churbi Desert
- New Content Released Levels 40-50 has been unlocked for all Tradeskills, Combat, etc.
- I've given out another 5 free inventory slots to all players. (Players now get 50 total free shared inventory slots)
- 120+ New Patterns Released Levels 40-50
- Max Level Raised to 50 for Combat and Trades.
New Premium Feature in Store
- Sell All Button/Page, once unlocked this button displays on the Inventory Options Tool tip. You are able to specify the threshold of items to sell. The threshold is based on Quality of Item (all Common, all superior and lower, etc.)
World & Guild Banks
- Changed the deposit/withdraw system for World & Guild banks. Now you select the type first to further filter the drop down list to easily find what you are trying to find.
- This also fixes a bug in Chrome Browser where any drop down lists with 300+ items lose it's styling/colours.
- Added [Walnut Container] so guilds can now upgrade 10 more slots with Walnut Containers.
World Market Update
- Removed the 10% fee if you purchase your own listing. (Now you only pay the 5% listing fee, and no fee to purchase back your own listing.)
- Further World Market Update is Coming.
- Dungeon Bosses Exp have been increased.
- Combat Exp has been increased
- Durability Scroll Drop Rate has been increased slightly.
Fixed Bug: When you would click travel too quickly after finishing travelling it would show a timer error.
August 10, 2015
v2.56 BETA (open)
New Guild Exp Gain Reports/Tracking
- Added New Guild Exp Gains for Players. (tracked by day)
- Added New Guild Gain Reports: Today, Yesterday, 7 Days, This Month and Last Month
- All historic exp gains have been saved and are still displayed on the Guild Roster page.
- The Report links are located on the Guild Roster Page. It's real-time tracking numbers as well.
August 11, 2015
- Added a nice graphical chart to all of the New Guild Exp Gain Reports. (Found at the top of each report)
- Put in a temporary fix for the Withdrawal Drop Down in Guild Banks when they show black text on a dark grey background.
August 12, 2015
Fixed Bug: The total +Exp Gain Totals in the Guild Roster and Guild Exp Gain Reports was abnormally high and incorrect (and also messing up the total level counts) this has been corrected.
Fixed Bug: When specifying a specific pattern level to combine when your trade level was above the patterns max level it was defaulting to the max level and not what you selected.