Drakor Release History
March 02, 2019
Fenrir's Mountain & Katheyrian Lake:
- New Content for Levels 101-130 Launched
- Trade Materials and Patterns for 101-130 added for all Tradeskills
- Maximum Level raised to 130
- 25 New World Locations to Explore
- New Creatures and Hunting areas to Conquer
- To Celebrate the Launch, I will enable some global perks for everyone.
- Now the Ignore Event drops page displays ALL trades on the page (not just the active trade)
- New Announcement System for when Goz needs to Announce updates/features in Chat
- All Treasure Hunting Nodes raised to 130 Max Level
- Added a Confirmation for Dropping Ritual Shrines
- Added Code Fix to disable buttons (Loot Bags) after clicking once. This should fix the Loot Bag ID not found error.
- Dark Golemite Bar and Red Golemite Bar Pattern has been added to Addicted to Ore Questline
- Added Sort Alphabetically Links on Pattern Mastery and Trade Inventory (Matery & More sections)
- Improved the Descriptions for Disenchanting Dropped Materials
- Added New Player Estate "Fortified Castle"
Note: This Update Requires a Browser Refresh
Fixed Bug: Fixed display text issue when Daily Quest gives Mystery Gold (wasn't displaying the name)
Fixed Bug: Daily Quest Reward data should now track mins of Mystery Gold Received correctly now
v3.201: March 2, 2019
Fixed Bug: A few buttons were getting broken from the Loot Bag Bug fix. Refresh Required to Fix.
Fixed Bug: Ethereal Orb already existed, new 101+ item is now called "Pure Orb".
Fixed Bug: New Mountain Foundry will now allow you to combine patterns and work trades there correctly.
March 3, 2019
Added: The Teleport: Direct Shrine pattern reward has been added to the "(Inscription) Facts about Teleportation" Quest line
March 4, 2019
Update: Freezing Node Prices have been permanently reduced by 50% for all Level Ranges (Including Guild Nodes)
March 6, 2019
Fixed Bug: Blood Golemite Bar and Chrome Golemite Bar patterns have been fixed. (and are now can be purchased and used)
Added: Level 71-100 Treasure Hunting Chest Keys have been added into the game (and their patterns)
Fixed Bug: Linked all of the new 101-130 Treasure Chests with their new 101-130 key!
March 9, 2019
Added: Included the new 101-130 Ring pattern into the Jewelcrafting Quest Line
March 17, 2019
Update: All Event Drops that had a max level of 100 has been increased to the new max level of 130
Added: The manual will now display where a pattern is purchased if it's only available from a specific location.
April 7, 2019
Promo Winners from January - March 31 2019 - Have been Announced - Congrats to everyone and thank you for your continued support
Added: New "Happy Slime" pet added to the Drakor Store
Added: New "Insert Title Here" title from the Aug-Sept Promo given out to everyone who met the threshold.
Update: Added/Tweaked the current Token Promotions in the Drakor Store.
Update: Increased 40+ world event patterns to have a level range from 1-130 (like the collection drops)
Fixed Bug: Armory Pages now take into account Millions of Exp on the Tradeskill bars. (was causing a cosmetic bug on the page)
Fixed Bug: The light blue Easter Drakor logo will now be displayed until the end of April (to go along with Easter this year)
April 26, 2019
Update: Increased drop rate for Rescued Chick event item.
December 23, 2018
2 New Premium Features
- Both of these are purchased in the Drakor Store
Random Login Title
- enable/disable it on your My Account page. It will randomly select one of your owned titles each login.
/afk chat command
- after you unlock this, you can just type /afk to enable/disable this feature. it will post in your guild chat and display on the online list when you are AFK.
- If you previously owned the old "is AFK" Player title, you automatically now own the /afk premium feature. (requires you to re-login to use it)
Now when displaying required materials for patterns. It will display information on how many combines you could make from each material that is needed. This allows you to quickly see which item you need more of to create more of the specific pattern.
Santa has been added for the Happy Holidays 2014 - 2018 Quest line with his 2018 presents to players.
Updated: Chat Whispers
- When you whisper a player who doesn't exist, you get an error and the whisper is NOT sent.
- When you whisper a player who is set to AFK. you get a notice the player is AFK and the whisper is still sent
- When you whisper a player who hasn't been active in 3 hours, you get a notice and the whisper is still sent.
When active in the world market, it would make your work action restart without finishing it.
When browsing the world market while having a teleport active, the teleport wouldn't complete as expected.
December 24, 2018 - v3.104
Created a retry mechanism for any timeout requests to the server. This should fix any timers from getting stuck at 100%, requires a browser refresh.
the food buff box now displays while unlocking treasure chests.
December 31, 2018
Changes the default daily quest view. It now displays in-progress dailies at the top, claimable dailies (completed but didn't claim the reward) 2nd and then completed quests at the bottom.
Quest NPCs were disappearing the day of the event closing. They are now around until the event ends at midnight on the last day.
January 5, 2018
Tweaked the Pet Activate button so it doesn't cover any important information on the pets page now.
Promo Winners: The Oct-Dec Token Promotion Winners have been Drawn and posted in the forum and direct in-game mail contacted. The Custom Tokens and Pet Naming Tokens have also been given out to everyone who met the thresholds in the promo.
Added: New Pet "Wildebeest" dreamed up by Bones (Feb/Mar 2018) Promo has been added to the Drakor Store for purchase.
December 09, 2018
Player World Market
- World Market is now accessible from anywhere in Drakor (and while actively working)
- It now loads in the overlay window, added the option next to Map in the main interface UI.
- Added Text Search input boxes for Selling and Buying to help filter what you are looking for
- This update requires you to refresh your browser
- Tweaked the overlay styling a bit.
- Claimable Global Perks are now displayed at the top of the Global Perks page. Once they are claimed by players, it displays at the bottom of the screen as claimed until they expire.
Fixed Bug: Mystery Gold Global buffs were triggering multiple times when SR and Improved Quality were active, during certain actions. Which meant players were sometimes receiving 2 MG bonuses per action, while only 1 was displaying.
Release v3.101 / v3.102: December 16, 2018
Note: This update requires a browser refresh
Update: The World Events page UI has been updated so players can better track their personal overflow tasks once World Tasks are completed.
Update: Selflessly Gifting Tokens - this is not limited to purchased tokens anymore.
Added: Now you can click sort alphabetically on the collection mastery page for each trade-skill
Fixed Bug: When clicking on players guild name on their Armory Profile page it wasn't loading their related Guild Page.
Fixed Bug: added /frozen and /fro to the chat options listing. Also made the commands stand out more in the display.
Fixed Bug: after starting a teleport and then opening the new Market overlay would stop the Teleport from working.
December 02, 2018
2 New Global Perks
- Success Rate & Improved Quality
- Improved Quality Global Perk can be toggled to Lowered Quality or Improved. Meaning when active, you can choose for more lower quality items to drop over higher quality items. your choice.
- Both are available to purchase on the global perks page
- Now for every $1 spent in the store, you get 2 mins of Mystery Gold, 3 mins of Success Rate and 4 mins of Improved Quality!
- The Global Perks page has a minor tweak to the description locations of each grouping of perks
New Pet - Slug
- Added to the Store and given out to everyone who met the promotion threshold (Apr-May 2018)
- Updated Overlay Library to fix a few bugs (requires refresh)
Fixed Bug: Daily Quests only give out Mystery Gold now. (until the others are added correctly into the rewards) It wasn't intended to give out MG/SR and Improved Quality all at the same time.
Fixed Bug: Manual, Store, etc can now be right clicked and opened in a new tab (requires refresh) this was broken when 3.09 was released.
December 6, 2018
Fixed Bug: Opening chests now only give out Mystery Gold global buff. It was spamming all 3 (showing Mystery Gold) but giving out Success Rate and Improved Quality. This was an unintended effect of v3.09.
November 03, 2018
Quality of Life Update:
- Your Equipment Inventory will now remember which page you were on and what filter was used when you return to the inventory.
- This will speed up selling items, or re-using items you just used and also help you keep your spot in where you were looking at your inventory
- It currently only saves your inventory location until you sign off. Once you sign back in it will be reset.
November 9, 2018
Fixed Bug: Now when you update inventory options, it will override the currently saved settings, instead of reverting back to the old saved settings.
Change: Now Guild Officers can remove gold from the guild vault (max of 500k per withdrawal), Guild Leaders have no maximum.
November 11, 2018
Fixed Bug: Expired Ritual Shrines will no longer display when adventuring in the world of Drakor.
November 12, 2018
Fixed Bug: the Chromium Sceptre Pattern now does not create items incorrectly named Bloodstone Sceptres
October 07, 2018
Happy 4th Birthday Drakor!
- To help celebrate our 4th birthday. I have launched the games first "animated" pet. (animates on the pet page) It's the "Ice Cream Critter".
- All players who type '/claim birthday
' between Oct 6th and Oct 20th
(2 weeks) will receive this pet immediately after typing the command in chat.
- Thanks to all current and past players for making Drakor a successful and fun endeavor into building my first game! Enjoy the new pet everyone.
May 22, 2018
Premium Feature Upgrade: Sell All v2.0
- You can now specify a specific item type for your sell all
- You can now specify a min level and max level range for your sell all
- If a specific item type is selected it will ignore if you have exempted that item type and still only sell that item type.
July 6, 2018
- Added Premium Armory Theme "Tech Savvy" and given to all players who met the threshold from the Feb-March 2018 Promo
- Baby Rockling pet now can be purchased anytime through the year from the Event Points Vendor
- Added Guinea Pig Pet to Drakor Store
August 4, 2018
- Daily quests now will not drop a title you have already received.
- Now Trade Material popups (that are long) will not get cut off at the top of the screen on small resolutions.
- Daily quests will now not create a daily collection quest in potentially "key locked or event locked" areas.
- small styling issue when opening chests and receiving trade materials as drops.
August 18, 2018
- June/July Promo Winners Announced in Forums
- Giant Bumblebee Mount from Dec/Jan promo added into Game (given out to players who met the promo threshold) and added to Drakor Store
- Dark Griffon Mount from Feb/Mar promo added into game and to the Drakor Store
September 30, 2018
- 'Mystic Forest' Premium Armory Profile was given out and launched (from the Dec/Jan Promo)
- Polar Bear Cub Pet Added to Drakor Store (from the Dec/Jan Promo)
March 14, 2018
Inscription: Ritual Shrines
- New Ritual Shrine
pattern created for 51+ Inscriptionists
- A new Teleport: Random Shrine
pattern has been added to the Teleportation Quest line (Level 51-70)
- The Teleport: Random Shrine will create a teleport to a random active shrine within the world of Drakor
- Once you create a Ritual Shrine they can be dropped by anyone in any World Area or Town Areas in Drakor (unable to drop in Settlements, Dungeons)
- Ritual Shrines are player trade-able, once they are dropped they last for 5-12 weeks
before they expire
- Any Shrine Teleport needs an active shrine in that location for the teleport to be used.
- 2 Permanent Shrines have been created within the world to start off with. The rest will be player community managed.
- A real-time active list of Shrines can be now found in the Manual.
- When a shrine is dropped in a location, it's announced in chat.
Winter Clean-up Event
- New Event Point Player Titles have been added to the Winer Cleanup Event that starts March 17th.
Chat options button was broken for a short duration after the v3.05 release.
April 8, 2018
Feb-March Promo Winners Announced / April-May Promotion Launched in Drakor Store
April 9, 2018
New Shrine Teleports are now included in the Teleport "Sell All" exemption checkbox.
April 11, 2018
New Pet added to Store and given out to players from Oct/Nov Promo "Lashaunna"
May 7, 2018
Added a new sorting option to the Player Market, name,price which will sort the Names alphabetically and then price low to high.
May 14, 2018
2 New Pets to the Drakor Store, Mimic Chest and Holy Cow
May 15, 2018
In-game Inbox / Outbox pages will now load quickly. fixed the lag on those 2 pages.
December 03, 2017
World Events Update - Overflow Tasks
- Now when a task is completed for any world events, there is an overflow task where each player can contribute the same items to the related task to personally get up to 5 event points for themselves.
- The task needs to be completed before you can contribute to the individual overflow task.
Aug/Sept Promo Rewards
- The Cheetah Mount has been added to the store and given out to everyone who spent $24 in Aug-Sept
- The Slender Cat pet has been added to the store.
- "the Unfriendly" custom title has been given out to everyone who spent $19 or more in Aug-Sept
- The 2nd premium profile theme is still in development, should be done soon.
Oct/Nov Promo Rewards
- All Pet Naming Tokens, Customize Tokens and Premium Profile (unlocked feature) has been given out to everyone who purchased and met thresholds during Oct-Nov
- Winners will be chosen soon.
Added: Titanium Treasure Pick (lvl 51-70) Pattern has been added to the game.
Added: Mithril Treasure Pick (lvl 71-100) Pattern has been added to the game.
December 19, 2017
Fixed Bug: fixed the issue with world event overflow tasks not giving out the correct EP values.
December 21, 2017
Fixed Bug: processed world tasks all again, figured out missing EP for players, deposited the missing EP to accounts and sent in-game mail to players who were effected and the difference of EP that was given out to fix the overflow points issue. (current in-progress overflow tasks, are still not cleaned up, but as of right now all players have the EP they should have, starting new overflow tasks will work correctly as well)
Added: Now overflow task links only show up when you have at least 1 required item in your inventory.
January 21, 2018
New/Update: Removed the old bot check, created a simple bot check from scratch. let me know of any feedback once you get to try it out.
Fixed Bug: Found logic flow issue with the combat bot check, this should be working 100% now. sorry for the inconvenience.
January 23, 2018
Event Items: Mass Purge/Auto-Sell of Event Items. To get ready for the events coming up this year.
February 4, 2018
Event Items: All Event Item that had a max level of 70 have been increased to 100
Fixed Bug: The Events button wasn't turning green (active) with the new Valentine's Day Event, this has been fixed for all future events as well.
February 8, 2018
Added: New Player Titles have been launched for purchase from the Events Vendor for the Valentine's World Event, get them now! titles are only available for purchase during the event.
February 12, 2018
New: Dec-Jan Promo Winners Selected, Premium Theme from Oct-Nov Promo given out, Pet Tokens and Customize Tokens given out from Dec-Jan Promo
New: Feb-Mar Promo Details Updated.
November 25, 2017
Equipment Inventory Filter
- Added new premium feature to the store, that will allow automatically filtering of your inventory by type of item.
- Changed the paging on the inventory page. it now is a drop down instead of the old version. (requires refresh)
- On Inventory load, the focus is set to the paging drop down field. use up/down keyboard keys to scroll through your inventory pages.
Combat Bot Check
- Updated more code today to help make sure it only happens every 50-100+ battles.
Fixed Bug: Weapons are now part of the Equipment (exempt check box) for the Sell All Feature, so when you check off equipment it will not auto sell weapons
November 26, 2017
New: You can now increase your guild bank space by another 10 slots with [Oak Container] x 5.
Fixed Bug: Teleports now display in the Inventory filter drop down.