Drakor Release History
July 04, 2020
Release v3.30 (Note: This release requires a full browser refresh.)
Isildian Forest & Arborel Plains
- New Content for Levels 131-160 Added
- New Areas/Creatures/Drops/etc Created
- Level Maximum Increased from 130 to 160
- Trade Materials and Patterns for 131-160 added for all Trade-skills
- New Creatures and Hunting areas to Conquer
- To Celebrate the Launch, I will enable some global perks for everyone.
- 22 New World Locations to Explore
- New Teleport: Quick Shrine, works the same as direct shrine but is 50% quicker
- Dungeon bosses has had their level ranges increased.
- Characters over level 30 no longer see bosses with "capped" equipment/battle strategy values
- Bosses now increase in difficulty over level 30 and beyond.
- When your over the Dungeon Bosses max level, their level is Maxed instead of Random
- New "Highest Boss Level" value on Dungeon progress page of your armory to show the highest level of that boss you defeated.
- World Map now grows to fit the overlay window with minimum width/height values
- Adjusted the Item/Equipment display styles a bit. Made the Cards display a bit wider than normal.
- There is a new button when displaying Equipment, you click the "Split" button and it shows the Base stats on the item, the Augment Stats and the Enchant Stats all broken down into separate details. You can click the same button (Full) to combine them back for the display view.
- All Treasure Hunting Nodes raised to 160 Max Level
- All World Event Combat nodes raised to 160 Max Level
- Added some extra options for Frozen Node duration: 2/3/12 Hours & 4 Days
- Added a "Last Level Up" Field for Leader-boards. This will show exact timestamp when the person leveled up at their current level. Will help to order the correct leader-board order when players Max out their levels and for "World First" lists.
- Added a "Have Mats" checkbox on the Trade-skill Pattern display screen. If you check this off and hit search, it will hide any patterns that you do not have the materials for right now. It also shows "X patterns hidden from view..." messaging on each page to let you know how many patterns have been hidden because you do not currently have the materials. Hitting the X or just un-checking the box and hitting search again will display the full list again.
Fixed Bug: Gradient Player Titles now display correctly on Players Armory Pages.
Update: Changed the new Silver common drop in Mining to "Dark Silver" as Silver already existed.
July 5, 2020:
Fixed Bug: Normal World Combat (over level 30) will not scale similar to dungeon bosses anymore.
Update: Increased Elite & Hard difficulty max/min thresholds a bit.
Update: All Combat Timers have been reduced from 12 seconds to 6 seconds.
Fixed Bug: Equipment Compare wasn't displaying any "missing" (displayed all in red) attributes on the item you were viewing. this is now working again.
May 28, 2020
Chat Channel Highlight
- small quality of life update to highlight your default chat channel. (requires refresh)
May 31, 2020
Fixed Bug: The game was having issues sending out emails over the last couple days. this has been fixed.
June 12, 2020
Change: Beginner Exp for all Tradeskills has been increase from level 8 to level 20 (and the amount gained at lower levels is increased)
June 16, 2020
Change: World Golem Event combat node level range increased to 1-130
November 24, 2019
- Now you can select a min-max level range when DEing
- As well you can select what to display in your next DE list (Quality limit)
- Also I capped the response on the next DE item list to 25 items. (should speed up loading)
- Your DE settings save for he duration of your login session.
Combat QoL Update (Requires Browser Refresh)
- You can now use "Enter" hotkey to start the next battle and to also trigger the "Start Battle" button when you find a monster to fight.
- On loss you can now hit Enter key to go Back to Adventure or Back to Arena
- You can now also start combat nodes (Find Creatures) by hitting Enter on the travel screen (if one exists)
- Fixed some minor issues on the Mobile screen when working tradeskills
v3.241/2: November 26, 2019
Fixed Bug: when hitting enter key in the chat box it would open the arena, also when hitting enter on any input fields (DE min/max, etc)
December 1, 2019
Added: New Pegasus Mount added to the Drakor Store (Double Exp Buff, level 1-130)
December 8, 2019
Fixed Bug: Further added some fixes to the enter key for when travelling around the world. (Thanks to Bl00d for the script fix) (requires refresh)
December 15, 2019
Updated: Combat node level ranges in Reindeer Village been increased from 1-100 to 1-130
September 28, 2019
Browser Tab QoL Update:
Now when you are working in Drakor. The Icon on the Browser tab will change colors
Over 60% remaining =
30%-60% remaining =
10%-30% remaining =
Under 10% remaining =
All Key patterns have been updated: Golemite Keys now take 3 bars (down from 4) and produce 5 keys (up from 3)
Copper/Tin Keys = 2 bars and 4 keys now (up from 3)
All other Key patterns requirements stayed the same, but now produce 5 keys instead of 3.
When selling inventory items or changing page # display options. ocassionally you can see a blank page and be stuck on that page. The game will now display a message stating the page is blank and a link to reload your inventory. which will place you on the next available inventory page. (that has items)
September 08, 2019
General QoL Update
- Added Estimated Time remaining on node depletion (takes into account if other players are on the same node)
- Added Estimated Time remaining on all pattern combines as well.
- The Estimated time is based on your current timer (if you have global timer reduction / food buffs / etc) once those buffs expire you will see the adjusted estimated time after your next action.
Change - Invisibility Buffs: with the changes above, an unforeseen change in Invisibility Buffs have been reported to me. Now that I track some extra data in the game to enable the Estimated Time remaining. The Invis potion will only hide your location in the online list. The last active timestamp might update when you change locations/nodes/etc.
Fixed Bug: Guild nodes now display the correct estimated time to deplete, it was calculating based on all players from all guilds on that node previously.
Fixed Bug: Fixed the error with Disenchanting since the above related code changes.
September 13, 2019
Added: Opening Treasure Hunting Chests now have an estimated time of completion like other trades above.
September 23, 2019
Reminder: Type '/claim stork' in chat if you don't already have the Blue Winged Stork pet. You have until Oct 23rd to claim it, until it's gone until next year.
July 01, 2019
Happy Canada Day (July 1) & US Independence Day (July 4)!
In-Game Mail Inbox/Outbox Update
- Updated the Interface for the Inbox and Outbox in-game mail screen
- Will help with cleaning large inboxes as the header of the inbox/outbox now is fixated to the top of the mail screen (while scrolling)
August 12, 2019:
- Added Platypus Mount to the Drakor Store and given it out to Mystral from the Apr/June 2019 Promo. The first 1-130 Mount in the game.
- Added a "Show Password" checkbox on the login screen as it was requested by a few users.
August 14, 2019:
- Added Fire Imp pet to the Drakor Store and given it out to Whipser who picked the pet from the Oct/Dec 2018 Promo.
March 02, 2019
Fenrir's Mountain & Katheyrian Lake:
- New Content for Levels 101-130 Launched
- Trade Materials and Patterns for 101-130 added for all Tradeskills
- Maximum Level raised to 130
- 25 New World Locations to Explore
- New Creatures and Hunting areas to Conquer
- To Celebrate the Launch, I will enable some global perks for everyone.
- Now the Ignore Event drops page displays ALL trades on the page (not just the active trade)
- New Announcement System for when Goz needs to Announce updates/features in Chat
- All Treasure Hunting Nodes raised to 130 Max Level
- Added a Confirmation for Dropping Ritual Shrines
- Added Code Fix to disable buttons (Loot Bags) after clicking once. This should fix the Loot Bag ID not found error.
- Dark Golemite Bar and Red Golemite Bar Pattern has been added to Addicted to Ore Questline
- Added Sort Alphabetically Links on Pattern Mastery and Trade Inventory (Matery & More sections)
- Improved the Descriptions for Disenchanting Dropped Materials
- Added New Player Estate "Fortified Castle"
Note: This Update Requires a Browser Refresh
Fixed Bug: Fixed display text issue when Daily Quest gives Mystery Gold (wasn't displaying the name)
Fixed Bug: Daily Quest Reward data should now track mins of Mystery Gold Received correctly now
v3.201: March 2, 2019
Fixed Bug: A few buttons were getting broken from the Loot Bag Bug fix. Refresh Required to Fix.
Fixed Bug: Ethereal Orb already existed, new 101+ item is now called "Pure Orb".
Fixed Bug: New Mountain Foundry will now allow you to combine patterns and work trades there correctly.
March 3, 2019
Added: The Teleport: Direct Shrine pattern reward has been added to the "(Inscription) Facts about Teleportation" Quest line
March 4, 2019
Update: Freezing Node Prices have been permanently reduced by 50% for all Level Ranges (Including Guild Nodes)
March 6, 2019
Fixed Bug: Blood Golemite Bar and Chrome Golemite Bar patterns have been fixed. (and are now can be purchased and used)
Added: Level 71-100 Treasure Hunting Chest Keys have been added into the game (and their patterns)
Fixed Bug: Linked all of the new 101-130 Treasure Chests with their new 101-130 key!
March 9, 2019
Added: Included the new 101-130 Ring pattern into the Jewelcrafting Quest Line
March 17, 2019
Update: All Event Drops that had a max level of 100 has been increased to the new max level of 130
Added: The manual will now display where a pattern is purchased if it's only available from a specific location.
April 7, 2019
Promo Winners from January - March 31 2019 - Have been Announced - Congrats to everyone and thank you for your continued support
Added: New "Happy Slime" pet added to the Drakor Store
Added: New "Insert Title Here" title from the Aug-Sept Promo given out to everyone who met the threshold.
Update: Added/Tweaked the current Token Promotions in the Drakor Store.
Update: Increased 40+ world event patterns to have a level range from 1-130 (like the collection drops)
Fixed Bug: Armory Pages now take into account Millions of Exp on the Tradeskill bars. (was causing a cosmetic bug on the page)
Fixed Bug: The light blue Easter Drakor logo will now be displayed until the end of April (to go along with Easter this year)
April 26, 2019
Update: Increased drop rate for Rescued Chick event item.
May 26, 2019
Added: New "Shadowy Figure" pet added to the Drakor Store
May 28, 2019
Fixed Bug: Shadowy Figure buff is now displayed correctly on the Pets page. (Invisibility)
June 16, 2019
Fixed Bug: Guild Node Exp had a calculation error that was displaying incorrect % complete.
Added: Smithing Chest patterns for levels 30-130 added (30-40 Iridium Chestplate, 40-50 Adamantite Chestguard, 51-70 Titanium Chestplate, 71-100 Mithril Chestguard, 101-130 Maganese Chestplate)
Update: All Smithing Manganese items will now be created with different icons associated with them.
Added: Cooking Patterns level 51-100 Supreme Treasure Hunting Elixir and Level 101-130 Sunlight TH Elixir
June 30, 2019
Added: New Wombat pet added to Drakor Store & Given it out to all players who met the threshold in the Oct/Dec promo
December 23, 2018
2 New Premium Features
- Both of these are purchased in the Drakor Store
Random Login Title
- enable/disable it on your My Account page. It will randomly select one of your owned titles each login.
/afk chat command
- after you unlock this, you can just type /afk to enable/disable this feature. it will post in your guild chat and display on the online list when you are AFK.
- If you previously owned the old "is AFK" Player title, you automatically now own the /afk premium feature. (requires you to re-login to use it)
Now when displaying required materials for patterns. It will display information on how many combines you could make from each material that is needed. This allows you to quickly see which item you need more of to create more of the specific pattern.
Santa has been added for the Happy Holidays 2014 - 2018 Quest line with his 2018 presents to players.
Updated: Chat Whispers
- When you whisper a player who doesn't exist, you get an error and the whisper is NOT sent.
- When you whisper a player who is set to AFK. you get a notice the player is AFK and the whisper is still sent
- When you whisper a player who hasn't been active in 3 hours, you get a notice and the whisper is still sent.
When active in the world market, it would make your work action restart without finishing it.
When browsing the world market while having a teleport active, the teleport wouldn't complete as expected.
December 24, 2018 - v3.104
Created a retry mechanism for any timeout requests to the server. This should fix any timers from getting stuck at 100%, requires a browser refresh.
the food buff box now displays while unlocking treasure chests.
December 31, 2018
Changes the default daily quest view. It now displays in-progress dailies at the top, claimable dailies (completed but didn't claim the reward) 2nd and then completed quests at the bottom.
Quest NPCs were disappearing the day of the event closing. They are now around until the event ends at midnight on the last day.
January 5, 2018
Tweaked the Pet Activate button so it doesn't cover any important information on the pets page now.
Promo Winners: The Oct-Dec Token Promotion Winners have been Drawn and posted in the forum and direct in-game mail contacted. The Custom Tokens and Pet Naming Tokens have also been given out to everyone who met the thresholds in the promo.
Added: New Pet "Wildebeest" dreamed up by Bones (Feb/Mar 2018) Promo has been added to the Drakor Store for purchase.
December 09, 2018
Player World Market
- World Market is now accessible from anywhere in Drakor (and while actively working)
- It now loads in the overlay window, added the option next to Map in the main interface UI.
- Added Text Search input boxes for Selling and Buying to help filter what you are looking for
- This update requires you to refresh your browser
- Tweaked the overlay styling a bit.
- Claimable Global Perks are now displayed at the top of the Global Perks page. Once they are claimed by players, it displays at the bottom of the screen as claimed until they expire.
Fixed Bug: Mystery Gold Global buffs were triggering multiple times when SR and Improved Quality were active, during certain actions. Which meant players were sometimes receiving 2 MG bonuses per action, while only 1 was displaying.
Release v3.101 / v3.102: December 16, 2018
Note: This update requires a browser refresh
Update: The World Events page UI has been updated so players can better track their personal overflow tasks once World Tasks are completed.
Update: Selflessly Gifting Tokens - this is not limited to purchased tokens anymore.
Added: Now you can click sort alphabetically on the collection mastery page for each trade-skill
Fixed Bug: When clicking on players guild name on their Armory Profile page it wasn't loading their related Guild Page.
Fixed Bug: added /frozen and /fro to the chat options listing. Also made the commands stand out more in the display.
Fixed Bug: after starting a teleport and then opening the new Market overlay would stop the Teleport from working.
December 02, 2018
2 New Global Perks
- Success Rate & Improved Quality
- Improved Quality Global Perk can be toggled to Lowered Quality or Improved. Meaning when active, you can choose for more lower quality items to drop over higher quality items. your choice.
- Both are available to purchase on the global perks page
- Now for every $1 spent in the store, you get 2 mins of Mystery Gold, 3 mins of Success Rate and 4 mins of Improved Quality!
- The Global Perks page has a minor tweak to the description locations of each grouping of perks
New Pet - Slug
- Added to the Store and given out to everyone who met the promotion threshold (Apr-May 2018)
- Updated Overlay Library to fix a few bugs (requires refresh)
Fixed Bug: Daily Quests only give out Mystery Gold now. (until the others are added correctly into the rewards) It wasn't intended to give out MG/SR and Improved Quality all at the same time.
Fixed Bug: Manual, Store, etc can now be right clicked and opened in a new tab (requires refresh) this was broken when 3.09 was released.
December 6, 2018
Fixed Bug: Opening chests now only give out Mystery Gold global buff. It was spamming all 3 (showing Mystery Gold) but giving out Success Rate and Improved Quality. This was an unintended effect of v3.09.