Drakor Release History
August 31, 2017
New Premium Profile Theme
- Added The Wizard's Workshop Theme to the game. (first premium profile theme, inspired by Swami, June-july promo winner)
- Everyone who met the threshold can enable the theme on their armory page.
- This theme changes the styling of your Premium Armory Profile, colors, background image, etc.
Quality of Life Updates
- All Feeding Materials on the Pets page are now clickable to see detailed info on the material.
- Now when searching patterns, if you hit enter after typing your search, it will execute the search and not reload the whole page
- Moved the Tradeskills detail back onto the character (first screen) of the premium armory profiles
June-July Promo Rewards
- "Is Loving Summer" player title (chosen by Sasha) given out to everyone who met the $19+ threshold during the promo
- The Wizard's Workshop premium armory profile given out to everyone who met the $24+ threshold during the promo
Sept 19, 2017
Fixed Bug: fixed an exploit when creating non-stacking items with CR buffs, where it would create the item but not use the materials.
Sept 20, 2017
Fixed Bug: removed an inventory full message that showed up on every pattern create.
August 01, 2017
Premium Armory Profiles
- New Biography Pages, Daily Quest Statistics and Graphs, Displays your Pets & Mounts
- Has the ability to apply/activate "themes" on your Profiles as well to further customize the look and feel.
- Everyone who spent $24+ in the June/July promo got a free upgrade of the Premium Armory Profile
- This feature will be added to the Drakor store in the near future, but I wanted a sub-set of players to test it for any bugs first.
- I have also given out the Player Title that was chosen from the April-May promo by Bonechips to all players who met the $19+ during that promo
- I have given out all of the [Customize Token] and [Pet Naming Token]s to all players who met the thresholds in the June/July Promo
- Winners from June/July Promo will be drawn in the next day or two.
August 2, 2017
Fixed Bug: There was an issue viewing the premium armory profiles when you were not logged into the game.
Fixed Bug: It will not show "Hide Battle Strategy" button on other players profiles if you have the feature unlocked anymore.
August 7, 2017
Daily Quest Rewards: You can now obtain Tradeskill specific Player Titles randomly from completing daily quests. The player titles do NOT show up in the manual until at least one player has unlocked the title. But you can see how many titles have been added, just not what they are.
Fixed Bug: You will not receive a blank daily reward anymore as some have reported in the forums.
August 11, 2017
Fixed Bug: There was an issue with dailies giving out player titles, this has been fixed.
New: Added a listing of a players Obtained Titles from Dailies on the Premium Armory Profile under Daily Quests
August 13, 2017
Fixed Bug: Now when Accessibility mode (under My Account page) is turned on even with small screen resolutions. the traveling text is shown for North/South/East/West so screen readers still read the travel buttons correctly
New: Winners for the June-July Token Promo have been selected and posted in the forums. Congrats to the Winners!
May 12, 2017
Release v2.99 / v2.991 - 4
Daily Quest System
- You can obtain daily quests for each tradeskill. (1 quest per 24hrs per tradeskill)
- There are a variety of daily quests that you can randomly obtain.
- You can pick either an easy or hard daily quest
- The more days in a row you complete daily quests for a certain trade increase the chances for better rewards
- The more daily quests you complete each day also increase the chances for better rewards.
- Daily quests are dynamically generated by the level of your related Tradeskill
- Rewards are random and can range from Drakor Gold, Medals, Tokens, Customize Tokens, Pet Naming Tokens, and more...
- Gold Rewards from Daily quests also get Mystery Gold + Gold Drop buffs
- Gold Rewards range from 300g - 80,000g+ based on the level of the tradeskill/difficulty of the daily
- Statistics around Daily Quest completion and rewards are now being tracked for future Leaderboards
- Gold from Unlocking Chests is now affected by Gold Drop Buffs.
Valais Blacknose Mount
- The long awaited Dec/Jan mount grand prize has been launched, the first Gold Drop bonus Mount.
- It will be added to the store in a few days.
when opening items/materials close to the bottom of the screen it will now place it higher up on the screen.
Treasure Hunting Dailies can now not be "area-specific"
65+ Dailies now don't try to make area/node specific dailies (as there are none)
Various bugs around the new daily quest system has been fixed.
Dailies that require a material to be collected, the material now displays in it's relevant quality and is clickable for more info on it.
May 13, 2017
Valais Blacknose Mount buffs now display correctly when opening the buff description.
May 14, 2017: v2.991
Daily Quest System:
added a level selector for the daily quest system. now you can select from level 1 to your current trade level when selecting dailies.
when trying to click on names in chat to bring up their avatar box. It was needing 3 clicks to display correctly.
May 22, 2017
You can now link Tools / Rings to chat from your Tool Belt and Ring Pouch (from your own inventory/armory page)
May 26, 2017
Limited Pet names to 25 characters in Drakor Store, they are meant to be names and not sentences/phrases.
Valais Blacknose mount is now available for purchase in the Drakor Store
May 28, 2017: v2.992/v2.993
set a max-height to the overlay window. This should force the window to only have 1 scroll bar (help the players having scrolling issues with 2 bars)
a bug where opening some items would display them "scrolled up the screen" and not where you clicked to open the item details.
May 29, 2017: v2.994
Daily Quests now display the progress when working collections or pattern trades
Time stamps in chat removed the [ ] brackets, removed square brackets in collection/pattern combine results history, shrunk the font a bit.
June 7, 2017
April - May Promo:
Given out all [Customize Token]s and [Pet Naming Token]s for players who purchased in April to May that met the thresholds.
June 13, 2017
Removed Rare level quality collections from daily quests.
June 16, 2017
Capuchin Pet has been added to game and given out to everyone who met the threshold in the Feb-March Token
June 20, 2017
When selling to NPC from market listings, nails, other multiple combine pattern items sell for the correct value that matches the NPC vendors.
July 5th, 2017
Added Capuchin and Angry Eel Pets to the Drakor Store!
April 09, 2017
Release v2.982 / v2.983/4
Event Combat Drops
- "Combat Drops" feature has been added into the game for the new event (sorry forgot to upload it yesterday). This feature will be used in other ways in the future.
- You can now ignore "event combat drops" from the looking for creatures timer window. Click the "Ignore Event Items" to be able to filter which items to ignore.
- Updated the Drakor Store code, it now loads much much faster.
April 10, 2017
- Removed Market data from Event Items as they are not trade-able or sell-able anymore.
April 11, 2017
- Added Title "ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ"
to the game from Feb-March Promotion and gifted to everyone who met the threshold (to see the colour requires a refresh as it's a newly added colour for Titles)
- Enabled "Love Pug" pet to be available for Purchase all year in the EP Vendor
- Added (Pet) or (Mount) after the pet/mounts name that are availabe in the EP Vendor
- Added Baby Chick Pet to Event Points Vendor
April 12, 2017
Copying and Pasting Forum links into chat will work correctly now (was broken after the forced HTTPS change)
April 21, 2017
SSL Certificate was causing issues with "Insecure" or not trusted in browsers. refreshed to new auto-renewing cert.
April 27, 2017
Enabled more compression on the server, should make page load faster and more responsive.
May 2, 2017
Now North/West/South/East buttons have title tags describing where they go. This should help screen readers that are on smaller screen resolutions.
May 10, 2017
updated some styling for the forums so screenshot images, pasted long text won't show outside of the "body" of the thread/replies. I'm hoping this also fixes some of the weird overlay sizing issues that is happening sporadically on the forum.
April 01, 2017
- April Fools
: I hope everyone enjoyed the April Fools this year. It included a treat for everyone who gets fooled today as well :) so make sure to click the link.
- Moved Drakor to only allow HTTPS connections. This also fixes an issue with the Drakor Store (not being able to purchase features/pets/etc)
Unlocking Treasure Hunting Chests now have a chance to drop [Customize Token]
another Dec/Jan secondary prize has been created and added to the store. Pet Raccoon
February - March Promotion
- [Pet Naming Token]
s and [Customize Token]
s have been given out to all players who met the thresholds within the Promo
- Winners will be announced shortly
April 4, 2017
Chat spamming filter added in, chat will now not allow you to repeatedly spam chat messages in quick succession.
April 6, 2017
New "How many own this?" column in the manual > Full Player Title Listing page. It helps show which titles are rare or not owned by any players.
April 9, 2017
a "Combat Drops" feature has been added into the game for the new event (sorry forgot to upload it yesterday). This feature will be used in other ways in the future.
March 31, 2017
- Added [Customize Token]
s into the game. You can use these to name your gear and change the look and feel of gear (More uses coming soon)
- Added ability to customize items: click on items, if they can be customized; you will see a new Customize button attached to the Item (can only be customized with [Customize Token]s)
- EP Vendor Items will now stay longer than the event end-date (usually a few days after the holiday end date)
- Added a Pet Filter to the Pets page, click on the buff type you wish to filter to quickly find pets with certain buffs
- Added Barometz Pet to the Drakor Store (Chosen by Sprocket from Dec/Jan Promo)
Fixed HTTPS links that are pasted into chat (Drakor Store, and others)
March 12, 2017
- ALL Event Items are now account bound. You can not sell them on the market, trade them with other players or add them to your guild bank anymore. This is to help balance out World Events.
- Any Items that are currently in a guild bank, can be removed. But not added back in.
- I've added in a feature to be able to spawn special trade or combat nodes throughout the world that are specific to holidays.
- I'm processing the Auto Sell for the Valentine's Day Event (forgot to do it after that event ended)
- The Manual has been updated to work on mobile devices nicely
- Tradeskill working screen has been updated to look better on mobile devices
Fixed Bug: Fixed the Text Alignment for the Online Listing, it was centered by accident.
Fixed Bug: You were able to see the holiday treasure hunting node from the Valentine's Day Event, this doesn't display anymore.
March 14, 2017
Fixed Bug: Clicking on forum replies in chat now scrolls down to the specific post.
March 22, 2017
Fixed Bug: Now when using Treasure Elixirs it doesn't display the disabled holiday TH from other events.
Fixed Bug: 4th TH Node for current Winter Cleanup wasn't showing the level range selector.
Fixed Bug: Elixirs now don't display "not active" locations of TH nodes on the World Map or Mini Map (only active nodes)
Fixed Bug: View World Map now opens in the overlay and not the blank page without the X button to close it.
Fixed Bug: Fixed display styling for locked areas.
March 27, 2017
New: Added a "Premium Items" category, items like [Drakor Store Token]s, [Pet Naming Token]s, [Dire Wolf Token], [Customize Token] and more are all going to be listed under "Premium Items" section in the Player Market/Trade Inventory/etc now. They are no longer linked to a Tradeskill.
March 07, 2017
New Overlay Updates
- Fixed issue when opening materials in the overlay (it will now enable scrolling instead of cropping the tool tip)
- Disabled clicking outside of the overlay content, you now need to actually click the X button to close. This fixes an issue where clicking on the scroll bar was closing the overlay. (also removes the old issue with people miss-clicking outside of the content area and losing a long forum post or in-game mail)
- On mobile I believe you can swipe up to close the window as well.
March 8, 2017: v2.961
More Mobile Optimization
- New Overlay should be working better and better on mobile now for multiple screens (not done the whole site, more tweaks to come)
- Adding more mobile optimizations for Drakor on phones in Portrait mode. (not done the whole site, more tweaks to come)
- Removed New Overlay "Full Screen" button
March 11, 2017: v2.962
More Mobile Optimization
- Now login/registration/more pages will work better in Portrait mode on phones/small devices
- Disable Mobile Optimization in My Account should work as intended again. (ie> show desktop verison on mobile device)
- Fixed the Pets Page in Mobile View
Fixed Bug: Online List, Battles, etc...weren't aligned correctly
March 06, 2017
- When you pickup an order from an offline worker, you have a button to re-hire that worker for the same amount of hours and the type of material.
- Preparing for a revamp of the game for mobile optimization, I've integrated a new popup overlay system. let me know if you have any issues with it.
- Added a max width size to the new overlay system.
- The Chat box now grows to fill the empty space below it (and matches the size of the left side of the screen, maxes out at 1,000 pixels high, let me know if players would like this increased)
- Chat Box doesn't auto-scroll you down the screen anymore when scrolling on long pages.
- Forums now if you click on the Thread "URL" it will auto-highlight and copy to your clipboard (and say "Copied to Clipboard")
Fixed Bug: Amory Guild Links weren't working
Fixed Bugs: Various "new" chat box related issues.
Fixed Bug: Increased the new overlay width when on mobile devices.
March 04, 2017
- New formula for selling trade materials to the NPC vendor, will see an increase of approx 25% to 40% across the board for ALL trade materials, depending on their level range and quality of the item. (common, superior, rare, etc..)
- Nails and other items that create more than 1 per pattern combine. Have been nerfed within their NPC sell formula.
- Any Pattern that creates more than 1 output item, will have their value scaled accordingly with their base output value. So if a pattern creates [Some Item] x4 the sell value of that item will be baseValue / (combineNum / 2 )