Drakor Release History
April 12, 2016
v2.76 BETA (open)
- Goatertrike GT (Mount) Added to Drakor Store (First Mount in game)
- Added "is AFK" title to the Drakor Store as well given it to all $19+ donators from the Jan-Feb Promo
Fixed Bug: There was an issue with the calculations for "Total Exp". All Levels under 50 were re-calculated correctly. All Level 50s had an error in them and I had to restore from a backup this morning. so you might have a little less exp than you were expecting (and all level 50s has 250k too much exp showing in the total exp. this has also been fixed.)
New Spring Promotion Added to the Store:
All players with $24+ USD spent between April 1st - May 31st, 2016 will receive the Mount OR Pet that was chosen!!
All players with $19+ USD spent between April 1st - May 31st, 2016 will also receive the Player Title selected from Ballot Winner #3!
All players with $79+ USD spent between April 1st - May 31st, 2016 will also pick a Unique Custom Title.
BONUS: Every $24+ USD Spent during the promo period will give you a [Pet Naming Token], each token will have the ability to name a pet or mount of your choosing. (1 use per token, tokens will be tradeable/giftable.)
DRAW DETAILS: Every $19 USD spent between April 1st - May 31st, 2016 will get you one ballot in the draw.
➤ First Ballot Drawn Gets to chooose a Mount OR Pet to be designed into the game.
➤ 2nd Ballot Drawn will win 400 tokens or a custom pet or custom mount (Winner gets the pet or mount only, it will be added to the store).
➤ 3rd Ballot Drawn will select the Player Title to be given out to Everyone who qualifies.
April 24, 2016
Fixed Bug: Fixed bug with Disenchanting Rings (DR & Double Exp) not working correctly.
Update: Now guildies in the online listing have their background color in green to easily spot them in the list and where they are.
March 26, 2016
v2.75 BETA (open)
Updated Leaderboards / Exp Gains
- Now when a player is Level Capped, exp is still given to guild exp and a player specific "total exp" field, for the related trade or combat.
- Leaderboards are now ordered by Level, Total Exp.
- Levels are still capped but now if you want to continue working your total exp to stay on top of the leaderboards. you can.
- Increased Leaderboard listings to 150 up from 100.
- I've generated how much total exp all players would have in trades / combat.
- You can see players "total exp" by mousing over their trade/combat level in the Leaderboard listing or mouse over the exp of any tradeskill in an armory profile.
Fixed Bug - Now when working a capped collection or pattern trade, you will see the total exp you gain instead of not seeing any exp.
Tool belts get graphical
- are now displayed like other equipment inventory and not a boring list.
- All Perk costs have been slightly reduced.
- Perk length has been increased to allow 1, 2 and 3 hr Global Perks now.
- Changed "Remaining Time" on a buff to display in green instead of red.
- Updated the Countdown Timers for Buffs / Global Perks to be much more specific. "X hrs X mins" and "X mins X s"..etc.
Easter is Back!
- Happy Easter Everyone
- Event Item Drops are active again
- Quests re-activated
- Rabbit Hole Access re-opened.
March 27, 2016
New - The Drakor Store now greys out the items from the store you have already purchased, and doesn't allow you to try to purchase it again.
April 2, 2016
New - Now you can link items to chat directly from the creation page while working Trades.
March 23, 2016
v2.74 BETA (open)
Toolbelts Part 2:
Fixed Bug: Now you can view other players Tool Belts through the Armory (instead of it just displaying your own)
New: Added the level at the end of each tool that is displayed in your tool belt.
New: enlarged the tool belt display box so tools didn't wrap over 2 lines.
Rings in Inventory/Amory
New: Enlarged the Ring Icon in Inventory/Amory and also changed the label from "Ring" to show the Ring type.
this update needs a refresh if you are on-line.
March 22, 2016
v2.73 BETA (open)
Tool Belts are Released
- All Players now have a Tool Belt.
- Tool belts can hold 1 tool of each trade skill that you have "learned"
- Basic Tools are always equipped by default in your tool belt, Basic Tools as an "Item in your inventory" have been removed from the game, NPC Vendor, etc. They are not longer needed in the new system.
- Player Equipment layout has been tweaked some. Now you will see the Tool Belt in-between your chest item and legs. Click to see a listing of all equipped Tools.
- Once a Player now "Learns" a trade, they can instantly start working on the trade.
- No longer will players need to "Swap" in and out tools to work different trades. The system uses the relevant tool by default.
March 18, 2016
v2.72 BETA (open)
Trade Materials: Total Sold on Market & Avg Price
- Now when you click on a trade material to display it's details. If it has a record of # sold on market and avg price /each. It will now display on that detail listing at the top of the screen. This will help players set their prices more according to the avg sale price of the market.
- Average Price = average sale price of the item in the market. this is not an average listing price. it's actual sales only. When you purchase from yourself it doesn't get added to this price.
March 09, 2016
v2.71 BETA (open)
First Mount has been released! (Picked by Manaburns in Dec-Jan Promo)
- Added Mount code into the game. your "Active" mounts travel speed buff will be present 100% of the time when the mount is active.
March 10, 2016
the mount was causing some travel mechanic errors if travelling very quickly through multiple areas.
March 12, 2016
Disenchanting Timer Reduction Tools were not working correctly.
Timer Reduction Tools and Global Timer Reduction should stack correctly now.
When you had Global Timer reduction and a mount active it was causing Travel Errors.
March 15, 2016
Create Rate, Drop Rate and Double Exp Tools & Rings work correctly now, they were broken by accident when Timer Tools were fixed.
February 13, 2016
v2.7 BETA (open)
Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!
- Valentine's Day Quest Launched
February 28, 2016
- Added new Barn Owl pet to the Drakor Store. This pet was chosen by Promo Winner Si the Sly in the last promo (Dec-Jan).
February 01, 2016Winter Promotion - February 1st - March 31st, 2016
All players with $39+ USD spent between February 1st - March 31st, 2016 will receive the Mount AND Pet that was chosen!!
All players with $19+ USD spent between February 1st - March 31st, 2016 will also receive the Player Title selected from Ballot Winner #3!
All players with $79+ USD spent between February 1st - March 31st, 2016 will also pick a Unique Custom Title.
DRAW DETAILS: Every $39 USD spent between February 1st - March 31st, 2016 will get you one ballot in the draw.
➤ First Ballot Drawn Gets to chooose a Mount AND Pet to be designed into the game.
➤ 2nd Ballot Drawn will win 400 tokens or a custom pet (Winner gets the pet only, it will be added to the store).
➤ 3rd Ballot Drawn will select the Player Title to be given out to Everyone who qualifies.
January 24, 2016
v2.69 BETA (open)
Drakor Player Market
- Started saving data on # trade materials sold and the average price of each material, this will be displayed in the near future.
- You can now sell to npc and edit current market listings if you have multiple of the same type of trade material in the market
- This update requires a refresh.
January 25, 2016
- Changed First Set teleports to show the destination in the item name rather than "First Set". Will appear on all newly crafted First Set Random teleports.
January 27, 2016
Fixed Bug: Now Timer Reduction Tools will work correct on Guild Nodes when the guild node range is set inside or equal to the tool range.
January 28, 2016
HTTPS : Drakor is now also available through SSL (https://www.drakor.com) if you are security minded. The store and purchases all go through SSL connections since the stores launch.
February 1, 2016
- Inventory Slots > Trade Slots - now when allocating free slots you can go down to a minimum of 3 instead of 6 in either trade or equipment inventory.
January 13, 2016
v2.68 BETA (open)
Drakor Store / Player Titles
- Now you can select which Player Title you want to purchase from a drop down. No more random generating.
- Adding some new titles to the Drakor Store
- Now any quality Durability Scroll that drops from combat is player tradeable until it's used.
- When New Players join the Event Chat Channel will now be enabled by default.
- Changed "Total Gold in Game" to "Total Active Gold in Game". showing gold totals for players who have been active in last 3 months.
- Added Weekly gold spent on Offline Workers and Tinkering to the Game Stats page.
- Now some pages will load into the main page body if you are not logged in. Release history, Features, Leaderboards, etc. Allows for better Search Engine Optimization. Once logged in those pages will load in the overlay as usual.
January 19, 2016
you can no longer refill durability on Drimly Teleports with Durability Scrolls/Runes.
Discounted all packages in the store by 20%, lowered promo thresholds and changed store over to USD currency.
January 23, 2016
Added topic URL/link to top of each forum topic for easy copy / paste into chat to link forum topics.