Drakor Release History
March 18, 2016
v2.72 BETA (open)
Trade Materials: Total Sold on Market & Avg Price
- Now when you click on a trade material to display it's details. If it has a record of # sold on market and avg price /each. It will now display on that detail listing at the top of the screen. This will help players set their prices more according to the avg sale price of the market.
- Average Price = average sale price of the item in the market. this is not an average listing price. it's actual sales only. When you purchase from yourself it doesn't get added to this price.
March 09, 2016
v2.71 BETA (open)
First Mount has been released! (Picked by Manaburns in Dec-Jan Promo)
- Added Mount code into the game. your "Active" mounts travel speed buff will be present 100% of the time when the mount is active.
March 10, 2016
the mount was causing some travel mechanic errors if travelling very quickly through multiple areas.
March 12, 2016
Disenchanting Timer Reduction Tools were not working correctly.
Timer Reduction Tools and Global Timer Reduction should stack correctly now.
When you had Global Timer reduction and a mount active it was causing Travel Errors.
March 15, 2016
Create Rate, Drop Rate and Double Exp Tools & Rings work correctly now, they were broken by accident when Timer Tools were fixed.
February 13, 2016
v2.7 BETA (open)
Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!
- Valentine's Day Quest Launched
February 28, 2016
- Added new Barn Owl pet to the Drakor Store. This pet was chosen by Promo Winner Si the Sly in the last promo (Dec-Jan).
February 01, 2016Winter Promotion - February 1st - March 31st, 2016
All players with $39+ USD spent between February 1st - March 31st, 2016 will receive the Mount AND Pet that was chosen!!
All players with $19+ USD spent between February 1st - March 31st, 2016 will also receive the Player Title selected from Ballot Winner #3!
All players with $79+ USD spent between February 1st - March 31st, 2016 will also pick a Unique Custom Title.
DRAW DETAILS: Every $39 USD spent between February 1st - March 31st, 2016 will get you one ballot in the draw.
➤ First Ballot Drawn Gets to chooose a Mount AND Pet to be designed into the game.
➤ 2nd Ballot Drawn will win 400 tokens or a custom pet (Winner gets the pet only, it will be added to the store).
➤ 3rd Ballot Drawn will select the Player Title to be given out to Everyone who qualifies.
January 24, 2016
v2.69 BETA (open)
Drakor Player Market
- Started saving data on # trade materials sold and the average price of each material, this will be displayed in the near future.
- You can now sell to npc and edit current market listings if you have multiple of the same type of trade material in the market
- This update requires a refresh.
January 25, 2016
- Changed First Set teleports to show the destination in the item name rather than "First Set". Will appear on all newly crafted First Set Random teleports.
January 27, 2016
Fixed Bug: Now Timer Reduction Tools will work correct on Guild Nodes when the guild node range is set inside or equal to the tool range.
January 28, 2016
HTTPS : Drakor is now also available through SSL (https://www.drakor.com) if you are security minded. The store and purchases all go through SSL connections since the stores launch.
February 1, 2016
- Inventory Slots > Trade Slots - now when allocating free slots you can go down to a minimum of 3 instead of 6 in either trade or equipment inventory.
January 13, 2016
v2.68 BETA (open)
Drakor Store / Player Titles
- Now you can select which Player Title you want to purchase from a drop down. No more random generating.
- Adding some new titles to the Drakor Store
- Now any quality Durability Scroll that drops from combat is player tradeable until it's used.
- When New Players join the Event Chat Channel will now be enabled by default.
- Changed "Total Gold in Game" to "Total Active Gold in Game". showing gold totals for players who have been active in last 3 months.
- Added Weekly gold spent on Offline Workers and Tinkering to the Game Stats page.
- Now some pages will load into the main page body if you are not logged in. Release history, Features, Leaderboards, etc. Allows for better Search Engine Optimization. Once logged in those pages will load in the overlay as usual.
January 19, 2016
you can no longer refill durability on Drimly Teleports with Durability Scrolls/Runes.
Discounted all packages in the store by 20%, lowered promo thresholds and changed store over to USD currency.
January 23, 2016
Added topic URL/link to top of each forum topic for easy copy / paste into chat to link forum topics.
January 08, 2016
v2.67 BETA (open)
- Set a maximum of 10 battles that can be unfinished/pending at a time. This was never meant to be used to queue up a mass amount of battles to maximize the Global Perk buffs ie> DR.
- Tweaked the Easy, Medium, Hard, Elite Ranges for Opponent Ratings.
Fixed Bug: where you could get higher than your max durability on an item when pending up a mass amount of battles and then fixing the item with a scroll.
- Combat Opponents generation has been tweaked. Stat Points will be used more strategically for Medium to Elite battles. You will also find Med to Elite battles now generate their Equip Rating and Battle Strategy Rating a bit differently. This is to minimize the players able to fight battles without using any items at all.
- Added #) to the Use/Pass buttons so you know which number on the keyboard you need to press to activate each button. (needs refresh if you are online to update the combat layout)
January 9, 2016
Fixed Bug: Now the Player-2-Player trading system will not require an empty trade slot to get trade materials you already have in your inventory.
January 10, 2016
Fixed Bug: When a player had a < or > in their name it would cause a display bug.
Fixed Bug: Certain scenarios when equipping battle strategy items with the confirm/success pages disabled it would automatically go back to the inventory not allowing you to equip the new item until you enable the confirm/success pages.
Combat/Arena - Tweaked Combat Equipment/Strategy Ranges down a bit for Medium/Hard battles.
Drakor Store - Added option to purchase 5 Extra World Bank Slots and also 5 Extra Guild Slots for bulk purchases.
January 11, 2016
Fixed Bug: Fixed another bug around Player-2-Player trading. The inventory checks should work correctly for both players now.
General Update: Guild and Main Forums now show 15 threads per page, up from 10 also streamlined them to take up less screen space.
January 01, 2016
v2.66 BETA (open)
Happy New Year - 2016 - Everyone!
- You can now hire workers to go collect items/materials for you with Drakor Gold.
- This features allow you to collect items while you are offline from the game and allows you to focus funds on certain items that you are in need of.
- Workers prices are flexible based on level, quality and duration of the item and work requested.
- You do not earn any exp when using this service.
- The Workers will "keep" the items you've paid for if they aren't picked up within 5 days of them completing their order.
- You can only have one worker collecting a certain material at a time, you can hire multiple workers to collect different items.
- You can still work other trades, collections, combat, etc. while your Workers work for you. (You can also be offline from the game)
- 3 Workers Areas (Where you hire them and pickup your order) have been opened across Drakor in Danof, Poi and Drimly.
- Current Limit is 5 Active Workers at a time.
- Now after Tinkering an Item you have the option to Tinker it again right away. (Tinker Button under the newly created Item)
- After the last collection from a node, the timer speeds up to 1 sec to deplete the node. No more waiting the full timer to deplete the node.
January 4, 2016:
- Disenchanting materials purchased from the Offline Workers have been doubled in their gold prices. Because DE is an active skill, the materials are harder to come by and should be more expensive than the other basic collection skills.
December 23, 2015
v2.65 BETA (open)
Happy Holidays to Everyone! Thank you for your continued support of the game and for your endless ideas and suggestions on how to make the game better! I really appreciate all of you! =) - Goz
Happy Holidays 2015
- Added Peppermint Bark & Winter Winter Festivities Quests! Gain Tokens, Titles and more!!
- Santa is back giving his gift from last year as well as presents from this year. Santa is back with 2014 and 2015 presents (New Gifts for 2015 started on Christmas Day)!
- Drop tables now show if an collection item is an "event-related drop"
- You can now click on the Item name to get more details on it in the Drop Table listings in the Manual
- Halloween Only Event drops have been removed until next year.
- Quest Reward Exp now scales correctly to your current Character Level.
- Gathering is quite packed with items, so I moved [Water]
to drop in Fishing now instead of Gathering.
- Now when Anonymous Global Perks are purchased over the holiday season (When the Santa hat is on the Drakor Logo, it will display in chat as from "Secret Santa")
- Dec 27
- Further Tweaked the Gold Drop Formulas for Combat. Nerfed them some as high level players were able to farm gold very quickly from combat.
December 24, 2015:
Brandytrifel & Lady ClaraBelle now show up correctly within the Holiday Quests.
Mods can now un-ban players successfully again.
December 27, 2015: v2.651
When the same NPC showed up for 2 different quests in the same area. It would only show the text from one quest when talking to either NPC. this now works correctly.
December 31, 2015:
Now Easy/Hard cat node will give the correct battle difficulty, also when finding another creature it will also keep the difficulty level.
December 04, 2015
v2.64 BETA (open)
- Displaying Items will now display how many times the item has been tinkered. (The line doesn't display if the item hasn't been tinkered at all)
- The Item list when selling to the NPC will now be alphabetical.
December 6, 2015
Fixed Bug: Now when you switch between Collection and Pattern Trade Skills the "Ignore Event-Related Drops" checkbox will not un-check by itself.
December 7, 2015
Fixed Bug: When viewing another players pet from the Armory it was displaying an error.
Fixed Bug: When displaying another players Armory page when you were not logged in, it was displaying an error.
December 8, 2015
Fixed Bug: When Tinkering items in the Tinker's Union, there was an error being displayed.