Drakor Release History
August 25, 2015
v2.571 BETA (open)
June-July 2015 Promo Pet
- Groot was the winner from the Token Promotion, Groot chose a "Phoenix Baby" as the pet he would like to see added.
- All players who met the promotion criteria and/or has received a gifted pet from the promo will now have their pet active in the pet page.
- The Baby Phoenix is a talking pet.
- Also added in the ability to show pets in the pet screen that are "not available" in game yet, instead of just "Not Owned".
Guild Bank & World Bank
- Now after you deposit or withdraw an item. It defaults back to the same category you were already in. usually players remove "similar" items from similar trades/etc.
- I'm going to explore revamping the whole flow. This should help for now to reduce the clicking.
- Added new part to questline to expand your personal World Bank Membership (extra slots)
Fixed Bug: Now clicking on the X to close a displayed Pet on the Inventory/Armory page works correctly.
August 23, 2015
v2.57 BETA (open)
Drimly Port City & Churbi Desert
- New Content Released Levels 40-50 has been unlocked for all Tradeskills, Combat, etc.
- I've given out another 5 free inventory slots to all players. (Players now get 50 total free shared inventory slots)
- 120+ New Patterns Released Levels 40-50
- Max Level Raised to 50 for Combat and Trades.
New Premium Feature in Store
- Sell All Button/Page, once unlocked this button displays on the Inventory Options Tool tip. You are able to specify the threshold of items to sell. The threshold is based on Quality of Item (all Common, all superior and lower, etc.)
World & Guild Banks
- Changed the deposit/withdraw system for World & Guild banks. Now you select the type first to further filter the drop down list to easily find what you are trying to find.
- This also fixes a bug in Chrome Browser where any drop down lists with 300+ items lose it's styling/colours.
- Added [Walnut Container] so guilds can now upgrade 10 more slots with Walnut Containers.
World Market Update
- Removed the 10% fee if you purchase your own listing. (Now you only pay the 5% listing fee, and no fee to purchase back your own listing.)
- Further World Market Update is Coming.
- Dungeon Bosses Exp have been increased.
- Combat Exp has been increased
- Durability Scroll Drop Rate has been increased slightly.
Fixed Bug: When you would click travel too quickly after finishing travelling it would show a timer error.
August 10, 2015
v2.56 BETA (open)
New Guild Exp Gain Reports/Tracking
- Added New Guild Exp Gains for Players. (tracked by day)
- Added New Guild Gain Reports: Today, Yesterday, 7 Days, This Month and Last Month
- All historic exp gains have been saved and are still displayed on the Guild Roster page.
- The Report links are located on the Guild Roster Page. It's real-time tracking numbers as well.
August 11, 2015
- Added a nice graphical chart to all of the New Guild Exp Gain Reports. (Found at the top of each report)
- Put in a temporary fix for the Withdrawal Drop Down in Guild Banks when they show black text on a dark grey background.
August 12, 2015
Fixed Bug: The total +Exp Gain Totals in the Guild Roster and Guild Exp Gain Reports was abnormally high and incorrect (and also messing up the total level counts) this has been corrected.
Fixed Bug: When specifying a specific pattern level to combine when your trade level was above the patterns max level it was defaulting to the max level and not what you selected.
August 08, 2015
v2.55 BETA (open)
Note: This patch is setting up the base for the new 40+ content. Which is Coming Soon!
- Now Pets can give Create Rate, Gold Drop and Drop Rate buffs.
- Changed Telports to display "Required Level: Any" as they are usable by any level players.
- Added a New FREE Feature, You can now disable the Sell/Repair confirmation screens on your My Account Page.
- Added a new inventory sort option, you can now sort your inventory by Tradeable (Player Tradeable Items), Level, Quality, Type
- New Token Purchase: World Market Vendor Slots, Additional slots can now be purchased with tokens in the Drakor Store.
Revamped Exp System
- Full Revamp of the EXP System in the game.
- Now low level patterns give the same exp they give at their level. (The 30% for low level patterns has been removed) Exp rewards for patterns go up by level and subsequently the required exp per level has also been increased accordingly.
- There is now no exp penalty for collecting materials from lower level nodes (when you are over-level)
- This gives a larger view of exp gained for higher level patterns/collected materials. Gives a better view of progress and obtaining more exp for higher level activities.
- Beginner Exp has been increased for all Trades to Level 8 from Level 5. To help new players get started and get going.
- Now patterns that are exempt from CR buffs will display they are Exempt when viewing the actual pattern.
- You can now link Patterns in chat. When displaying a pattern you will now see a "link" button which will include the code needed into the chat box. Similar to linking items.
Timer Mechanic Error Messages
- Now when combining patterns or collection tradeskilling instead of bringing up the Timer Mechanic Error and stopping the action. It will auto-revert into another timer (for the difference of the time that the action should have taken) and continue on. Providing a much more user-friendly experience.
- Teleports performed too quickly will still show the Timer Mechanic Error.
August 9th, 2015
Fixed Bug: You won't see half exp now in collection trades.
Fixed Bug: Collection Trades had a bug where some materials weren't giving exp and also giving an Inventory Full message when the inventory wasn't full.
Fixed Bug: Low level patterns weren't giving any Exp when you were over the maximum pattern level.
Fixed Bug: When trading partial stacks of trade materials (and you have a full inventory or not enough space for what you are receiving in the trade) it was allowing you to go into the negative trade inventory space.
August 06, 2015
- Added Trade Inventory link on Masteries page. Now you can review your Trade Inventory without stopping your active trade.
Fixed Bug: Masteries page was displaying incorrectly when you had multiple level 40 trades with the same exp into level.
July 23, 2015
- Fixed Pet Exp (Adjusted the Levelling Exp requirement) I've Adjusted the current exp to where it should be now.
- Updating Smithing, Crafting and Jewelcrafting Patterns to Max out at Level 40. (instead of 39)
July 21, 2015
- Added ability to de-activate your active pet. (Pet Page) This stops it from randomly talking in chat and removes it from your inventory (Pet Slot)
July 03, 2015
- Added Flying Pig "Pet Chat". Now if you have the Flying Pig as your active pet it can talk in chat.
- Given out the promo titles to anyone who has already hit thresholds in the current token promotion.
- Tweaked a Few Area Descriptions.
June 25, 2015
v2.54 BETA (open)
Drakor Pets System
- New Pet Released (Quest Reward).
- Added the Option to give a Pet as a Quest Reward
- Now when Pets level their buff goes up 3% down from 5% per level.
New Player Quest Tutorital
- Added a New Player Tutorial Quest to Danof. This helps with basic combat fundamentals and basic trade skills information.
- Now quest rewards can include Trade Materials
- Fixed/Tweaked a bunch of Area Descriptions (Thanks to Hiems for suggesting the improvements, More still remaining)
June 16, 2015
v2.532 BETA (open)
Missed out on the Promotion?
The Baby Fire Drake
(First Pet in Game) has been added to the Drakor Store