March 13, 2015
v2.45 BETA (open)
Flaxen Fields & Barrier Range (Content Release North of Poi)
- Released New Flaxen Fields & Barrier Range Areas
- Increased Max Level to 40 in Combat & Trade Skills
- Added 30-39 Patterns in Smithing, Cooking, Jewelcrafting, Enchanting, Construction & Alchemy .
- Added 26-40 Inscription Patterns
- Added new 30+ Collection nodes for all Trades
- Added various new materials, created materials and more.
Trade skill Tools
Tools have been added to the game. The Tool patterns consist of items from various trades to promote working together from the various tradeskill players. This is just further expanding on the already detailed Trade skill system that Drakor has currently.
- Added Tools into the Game, Extra "Tool" Inventory Slot added.
- A large majority of Tools are -Timer Reduction Bonuses (Based on Quality), Create Rate, Drop Rate & Double Exp.
- Tools can be made with various trades and provide various different buffs once they are equipped.
- Tools do not break, Tool Bonuses only work for their displayed level-ranges similar to how rings work.
- To work trades you need to have a Tool or a Basic Tool Set equipped. (Bonuses work if the node is within the range of your tool.)
- You can purchase a Basic Tool Set from the NPC vendor for 1 medal. (if you lose or sell the one you have provided)
- Everyone has been given a loot bag with 1 basic tool set in it.
Logging - Added Copper, Tin, Iron, Cobalt, Chromium, Bloodstone & Iridium Logging Axes
Smithing - Added Copper, Tin, Iron, Cobalt, Chromium, Bloodstone & Iridium Smithing Hammers
Cooking - Added Clay (Light, Medium, Hard), Fire Clay (Light,Medium,Hard) & Koalinite (Light,Medium) Cooking Bowls
Fishing - Added Birch, Cedar, Aspen & Sharkwood Fishing Rods
Construction - Added Birch, Cedar, Pine & Hemlock Mallets
Mining - Added Copper, Tin, Iron, Cobalt, Chromium, Bloodstone & Iridium Mining Picks
Crafting - Added Copper, Tin, Iron, Cobalt, Chromium, Bloodstone & Iridium Acid-Etched Crafting Knives
Gathering - Added Goldenbush, Pixieroot, Gorethistle, Moonbeard, Ladyslipper & Vilegourd Gloves.
Enchanting - Added Copper, Tin, Iron, Cobalt, Chromium, Bloodstone & Iridium Enchanted Sceptres
Disenchanting - Added Copper, Tin, Iron, Cobalt, Chromium, Bloodstone & Iridium Wands
Inscription - Added Basic, Primitive, Aged & Pristine Reference Books
Ancient Research - Added Copper, Tin, Iron, Cobalt, Chromium, Bloodstone & Iridium Shovels
Jewelcrafting - Added Acid Etched Copper, Tin, Iron, Cobalt, Chromium, Bloodstone & Iridium Hammers
Alchemy - Added Cursed Copper, Tin, Iron, Cobalt, Chromium, Bloodstone & Iridium Staffs.
New Tradeskill: Crafting
- Added Various Patterns from level 1-40
- Crafting will be used to create items that are used with tool patterns.
- Crafting also has patterns to create actual tools for multiple trades.
- Crafting Uses Materials from Mining, Gathering & more.
New Dungeon: Troll Encampment
- Found in Trehos Forrest for Combat Levels 25-28
- 3 Bosses, including the ferocious General Pomorm
- Added the Option to Purchase a 1hr or 2hr Buff for each Global Perk. Per day.
- Timer Reduction Tools STACK with the Global Perk Timer Reduction. (They get added together)
- Added Quest Task to the Guild Blacksmith Questline to build a Guild Crafting Hut.
- Added Construction Pattern for Crafting Hut
- Newly crafted Items display "Crafted by " on the item now. Instead of just "Crafted" like on old items.
- Now when opening Trade Material Info on the right side of the Masteries page it will now adjust the information box according to stay on the main screen.. (It won't create a scroll bar to the right.)
- Added New 30-39 Iridium Ring pattern to the Jewelcrafting Ring Quest line
- Added New step to the "Addicted to Ore!" quest line for levels 25-30. (Bloodstone)
- Added New step to the "Facts about Teleportation" Quest line
- Added 'Pet Slot' to Equipment Inventory Screen for future development.
- Changed Support Drakor menu option to be Drakor Store
- Drakor Store Token Packages are in Canadian Dollars. Take advantage of a low Canadian Dollar to USD.
- Added New Quest Task in the World Market Quest.
- Added another step to further increase your World Bank Membership (Personal Bank) Quest.
- Added Guild Bank Storage upgrade options for 10 more guild slots with [Hemlock Container]s
- Streamlined the Footer Information on the Website.
- Rings in your Inventory now show the Trade the Ring is used in instead of just labelled "Ring"
Durability Runes & Scrolls
- Now Durability Runes & Scrolls of any level can be used on lower level items and the item required character level has been removed.
- Lessened the Materials Needed for Huge Gems
Enchanting & Disenchanting
- Increased Drop Amounts for Disenchanting
- Lessened requirements on Orb Patterns in Enchanting
Inscription & Ancient Research
- Level range increased from 15-26 & 26-40
- Fail Rate has been lowered a bit for Ancient Research. It's still higher than other collection trades.
- Significantly decreased the cast times for any newly created Teleport scrolls!
- Added New Teleport Pattern to teleport to your Guild Settlement. (Can be purchased in Inscription Library in the Guild Settlement)
- Now when a player is muted in chat, and try to create a new player/member. They will also be muted automatically.
- Moderators now have access to sticky & lock forum threads
- Now When Players are muted in chat. They will now have their access to the forums removed (post/reply access) and will only be able to read.
Fixed Bug: Now if an area in the Manual's Collection/Combat Area listing is located on a none-world map, it will display on the new map, instead of displaying just black.
Fixed Bug: If a player left a guild while working in a guild-only node, it would still let you continue to collect there. Now it boots you out of the settlement when you leave.
March 14, 2015
Fixed Bug: Bonuses from Tools were not being applied correctly.
Fixed Bug: Now reading a Guild MoTD (non-officers) from the guild menu shows the actual MoTD.
Gathering: Increased Drop Rates a bit for [Cotton], [Horsetail] & [Liontail]
March 15, 2015
Given Out 5 Free Inventory slots to Everyone. Now New Players start with a total of 45.
Fixed Bug: Non-guilded players were not getting the correct amount of EXP in pattern-trades.
Fixed Bug: 2 Acid-etched Hammer Patterns didn't have handles in them. Now they do =)
March 16, 2015
Increased Drop Rate for most [Common] Collection Materials to align with the latest patch.
March 21, 2015
Fixed Bug: The game was allowing players to continue to train other trades while having a different tool equipped ie> Mining with a Fishing Rod. Now it requires you to have the correct tool equipped or have a "basic tool set" equipped to properly work the trade.