Drakor Release History
March 13, 2015
v2.45 BETA (open)
Flaxen Fields & Barrier Range (Content Release North of Poi)
- Released New Flaxen Fields & Barrier Range Areas
- Increased Max Level to 40 in Combat & Trade Skills
- Added 30-39 Patterns in Smithing, Cooking, Jewelcrafting, Enchanting, Construction & Alchemy .
- Added 26-40 Inscription Patterns
- Added new 30+ Collection nodes for all Trades
- Added various new materials, created materials and more.
Trade skill Tools
Tools have been added to the game. The Tool patterns consist of items from various trades to promote working together from the various tradeskill players. This is just further expanding on the already detailed Trade skill system that Drakor has currently.
- Added Tools into the Game, Extra "Tool" Inventory Slot added.
- A large majority of Tools are -Timer Reduction Bonuses (Based on Quality), Create Rate, Drop Rate & Double Exp.
- Tools can be made with various trades and provide various different buffs once they are equipped.
- Tools do not break, Tool Bonuses only work for their displayed level-ranges similar to how rings work.
- To work trades you need to have a Tool or a Basic Tool Set equipped. (Bonuses work if the node is within the range of your tool.)
- You can purchase a Basic Tool Set from the NPC vendor for 1 medal. (if you lose or sell the one you have provided)
- Everyone has been given a loot bag with 1 basic tool set in it.
Logging - Added Copper, Tin, Iron, Cobalt, Chromium, Bloodstone & Iridium Logging Axes
Smithing - Added Copper, Tin, Iron, Cobalt, Chromium, Bloodstone & Iridium Smithing Hammers
Cooking - Added Clay (Light, Medium, Hard), Fire Clay (Light,Medium,Hard) & Koalinite (Light,Medium) Cooking Bowls
Fishing - Added Birch, Cedar, Aspen & Sharkwood Fishing Rods
Construction - Added Birch, Cedar, Pine & Hemlock Mallets
Mining - Added Copper, Tin, Iron, Cobalt, Chromium, Bloodstone & Iridium Mining Picks
Crafting - Added Copper, Tin, Iron, Cobalt, Chromium, Bloodstone & Iridium Acid-Etched Crafting Knives
Gathering - Added Goldenbush, Pixieroot, Gorethistle, Moonbeard, Ladyslipper & Vilegourd Gloves.
Enchanting - Added Copper, Tin, Iron, Cobalt, Chromium, Bloodstone & Iridium Enchanted Sceptres
Disenchanting - Added Copper, Tin, Iron, Cobalt, Chromium, Bloodstone & Iridium Wands
Inscription - Added Basic, Primitive, Aged & Pristine Reference Books
Ancient Research - Added Copper, Tin, Iron, Cobalt, Chromium, Bloodstone & Iridium Shovels
Jewelcrafting - Added Acid Etched Copper, Tin, Iron, Cobalt, Chromium, Bloodstone & Iridium Hammers
Alchemy - Added Cursed Copper, Tin, Iron, Cobalt, Chromium, Bloodstone & Iridium Staffs.
New Tradeskill: Crafting
- Added Various Patterns from level 1-40
- Crafting will be used to create items that are used with tool patterns.
- Crafting also has patterns to create actual tools for multiple trades.
- Crafting Uses Materials from Mining, Gathering & more.
New Dungeon: Troll Encampment
- Found in Trehos Forrest for Combat Levels 25-28
- 3 Bosses, including the ferocious General Pomorm
- Added the Option to Purchase a 1hr or 2hr Buff for each Global Perk. Per day.
- Timer Reduction Tools STACK with the Global Perk Timer Reduction. (They get added together)
- Added Quest Task to the Guild Blacksmith Questline to build a Guild Crafting Hut.
- Added Construction Pattern for Crafting Hut
- Newly crafted Items display "Crafted by " on the item now. Instead of just "Crafted" like on old items.
- Now when opening Trade Material Info on the right side of the Masteries page it will now adjust the information box according to stay on the main screen.. (It won't create a scroll bar to the right.)
- Added New 30-39 Iridium Ring pattern to the Jewelcrafting Ring Quest line
- Added New step to the "Addicted to Ore!" quest line for levels 25-30. (Bloodstone)
- Added New step to the "Facts about Teleportation" Quest line
- Added 'Pet Slot' to Equipment Inventory Screen for future development.
- Changed Support Drakor menu option to be Drakor Store
- Drakor Store Token Packages are in Canadian Dollars. Take advantage of a low Canadian Dollar to USD.
- Added New Quest Task in the World Market Quest.
- Added another step to further increase your World Bank Membership (Personal Bank) Quest.
- Added Guild Bank Storage upgrade options for 10 more guild slots with [Hemlock Container]s
- Streamlined the Footer Information on the Website.
- Rings in your Inventory now show the Trade the Ring is used in instead of just labelled "Ring"
Durability Runes & Scrolls
- Now Durability Runes & Scrolls of any level can be used on lower level items and the item required character level has been removed.
- Lessened the Materials Needed for Huge Gems
Enchanting & Disenchanting
- Increased Drop Amounts for Disenchanting
- Lessened requirements on Orb Patterns in Enchanting
Inscription & Ancient Research
- Level range increased from 15-26 & 26-40
- Fail Rate has been lowered a bit for Ancient Research. It's still higher than other collection trades.
- Significantly decreased the cast times for any newly created Teleport scrolls!
- Added New Teleport Pattern to teleport to your Guild Settlement. (Can be purchased in Inscription Library in the Guild Settlement)
- Now when a player is muted in chat, and try to create a new player/member. They will also be muted automatically.
- Moderators now have access to sticky & lock forum threads
- Now When Players are muted in chat. They will now have their access to the forums removed (post/reply access) and will only be able to read.
Fixed Bug: Now if an area in the Manual's Collection/Combat Area listing is located on a none-world map, it will display on the new map, instead of displaying just black.
Fixed Bug: If a player left a guild while working in a guild-only node, it would still let you continue to collect there. Now it boots you out of the settlement when you leave.
March 14, 2015
Fixed Bug: Bonuses from Tools were not being applied correctly.
Fixed Bug: Now reading a Guild MoTD (non-officers) from the guild menu shows the actual MoTD.
Gathering: Increased Drop Rates a bit for [Cotton], [Horsetail] & [Liontail]
March 15, 2015
Given Out 5 Free Inventory slots to Everyone. Now New Players start with a total of 45.
Fixed Bug: Non-guilded players were not getting the correct amount of EXP in pattern-trades.
Fixed Bug: 2 Acid-etched Hammer Patterns didn't have handles in them. Now they do =)
March 16, 2015
Increased Drop Rate for most [Common] Collection Materials to align with the latest patch.
March 21, 2015
Fixed Bug: The game was allowing players to continue to train other trades while having a different tool equipped ie> Mining with a Fishing Rod. Now it requires you to have the correct tool equipped or have a "basic tool set" equipped to properly work the trade.
February 14, 2015
v2.41 BETA (open)
Guild Evolving Nodes
- Now rings will only work if the material dropped from the guild-only node is within the equipped Ring level range.
- This was updated as guild nodes can range 1-X and would make any ring able to work for any material with how rings work on normal world nodes.
Fixed Bug: Now guilds will be able to accept applicants over the level 20 old maximum. It was failing on the 2nd accept after the member was accepted.
Fixed Bug: Now in the Manual the Guild-only nodes show the correct Level Range if you are in a guild. Otherwise it shows level 1-1.
Fixed Bug: Guild Only Nodes if multiple players were collecting it was allowing some players to continue collecting from a depleted node.
Feb 19th, 2015
Fixed Bug: Guild nodes that were over level 9, were not acting appropriately when trying to select a min & max level range.
Fixed Bug: Where Guild chat wouldn't show up if World Chat was turned off. Guild chat will show up regardless of which other channels are turned off now.
March 4th, 2015
Chat Update: Chat now updates immediately following a player sending a chat message. Thus removing the perceived chat lag after sending the message.
February 13, 2015
v2.4 BETA (open)
Guild Updates & Settlements
- Guild Maximum Member count has been increased to 26 up from 20.
- Guild Keys have been added to the game. Guild Leaders can complete some Guild Actions/Quests to unlock/create Guild Areas.
- Your Guild Key Listings can be seen in Quest Logs > Your Keys
- Guild Quests can now be displayed / viewed in Quest Logs > Guild Quest Log
- All Guild Purchases will come from the Guild Gold Coffers (Where players donate gold to their guild)
- Now guilds can purchase land in-between Poi (northwest of Poi) and Drimly.
- You need to clear your land prior to building on it.
- You can build your Guild Hall on the newly cleared land, then add wings onto the guild halls and add in specialized areas for each Tradeskill.
Guild Masteries (part 1 of 2)
- Cooking Hall
- Bank Area - Access your guild bank
- NPC Vendor / World Bank / World Market
- Jewel Room
- Alchemist Lab
- Inscription Library
- Enchanting Study
- The more you work in these built wings/trade rooms. It currently saves how much you have worked in these rooms.
- These Masteries will give guild members small bonuses for using the guild areas to work their trades.
- Stay tuned for when Guild Masteries are put into the game. Currently it does save all of your related work data and bonuses will be provided retroactive.
Developing Guild Land
- Guilds can also purchase extra land plots that have a Mine, Fishing, Logging, Gathering Fields & Ancient Ruins.
- These areas will have a guild-only node on them that will "evolve" the more it is used, Which will increase the potential levels of materials received from it.
- There is a max # of materials received per spawn from these "guild-only" nodes.
- Guild Nodes now also display a Guild Node Exp progress bar and will announce in guild chat when a Guild Node goes up a level.
- Currently Players for example gathering at a guild node level 1-10 but only has level 5 gathering, will only receive materials for level 1-5 from the node.
- you can now specify the level range of materials you want from the guild node. (capped at your actual trade level)
- Added many various patterns to construction for Guild Settlement Buildings, Rooms and more.
- Added "Leaderboards" Menu item and changed the "Armory" button to point directly to your Armory Page. To make it more self-explanatory
- Increased Leaderboard Lists from top 50 to top 100, also when you are logged in your Character & Guild will show up with a green highlight around them in the Top 100 listings.
- Combat Timers lowered from 20 secs to 12 secs
- All Travel Timers that were previously 10 secs and 5 secs have been updated to 6 secs.
- New Premium Feature, "Hide Login Message" option. Purchase this option and it enables a toggle checkbox on your My Account page to show or hide your " has logged in.." message from chat.
- Now the # Online, # Battles & # Items data at the top of the screen updates automatically every few mins. Instead of having to refresh or click on it to update the numbers.
- Hemlock has been moved to level 26-40 Logging
- Tradeskill Pattern Names now show up in green if you have the materials for at least 1 combine. (in both Buy & Your Patterns)
- Added Valentine's Day Logo.
Low Level Tradeskill Training
- Low level Patterns now give 30% (up from 20%) of their original exp any pattern 3xp or more (lowered from 5xp) now give exp
- Low Level Collection Nodes now give -1exp of the regular. ie> common = 0 exp, superior = 1xp, rare = 2xp, etc...
- Collection Masteries have been lowered.
Level 1 = 0 - 749 (old) > 0 - 499 (new)
Level 2 = 750 - 1499 (old) > 500 - 999 (new)
Level 3 = 1500 - 2999 (old) > 1000 - 1999 (new)
Level 4 = 3000 - 5999 (old) > 2000 - 3999 (new)
Level 5 = 6000+ > 4000+ (new)
- Pattern Masteries have been lowered:
Patterns that give 2 exp or less
- Level 2 : 700 combines > 500 combines (new)
- Level 3 : 1,400 combines > 1,000 combines (new)
- Level 4 : 2,800 combines > 2,000 combines (new)
- Level 5 : 5,600 combines > 4,000 combines (new)
Patterns that give 3 exp - 6 exp
- Level 2 : 500 combines > 350 combines (new)
- Level 3 : 1,000 combines > 700 combines (new)
- Level 4 : 2,000 combines > 1,400 combines (new)
- Level 5 : 4,000 combines > 2,800 combines (new)
Patterns that give 7 exp - 14 exp
- Level 2 : 300 combines > 200 combines (new)
- Level 3 : 600 combines > 400 combines (new)
- Level 4 : 1,200 combines > 800 combines (new)
- Level 5 : 2,400 combines > 1,600 combines (new)
Patterns that give 15 exp+
- Level 2 : 200 combines > 125 combines (new)
- Level 3 : 400 combines > 250 combines (new)
- Level 4 : 800 combines > 500 combines (new)
- Level 5 : 1,600 combines > 1,000 combines (new)
- Now when you enter some Towns, Dungeons, Settlements, the Mini-map goes to a different map which zooms in for that area. It no longer only uses the World Map all of the time.
- Added a "Featured Area" on world map, it's a larger blue dot with green dot in the middle. This signifies an area that you can access a zoomed in map area.
- Tweaked the Roads to be a little more visible, tweaked the colors, added orange
- Now when you mouseover a dot on the mini-map you get a full list of players in that area and the area name to the right of the mini-map
- Added Toggle Details button next to View World Map. This will hide the dots & roads from the mini-map. To bring them back, click the toggle link again.
- Now display the approx time remaining before the node re-spawns.
When a player was muted in chat. The Drakor Rules link in the muted message did not work.
When viewing Armory Profiles when logged out, it was displaying an error.
January 17, 2015
v2.36 BETA (open)
NPC Medal Redemption Stores
- All NPC Vendor sites now have an area to redeem in-game medals for in-game loot.
- You can redeem medals for Equipment, Battle Abilities, Enchants, Augments, Rings, Runes & Food.
- The more specific your purchase. The more medals it costs. You can obtain medals by voting daily for drakor and/or referring players to the game. (Every level your referral goes up, you get 1 medal)
- Added the next Quest Line step and ring pattern into the game (Bloodstone Rings)
- Added next Quest step to the "Addicted to Ore" quest line.
- Added a New Year Promotion to the Drakor Store
(Support Drakor Page). Obtain some New Titles by supporting the game between January 1st and March 31st.
- Drakor Purchases are now grouped by year. Found in the My Account > Drakor Store Purchases
Ninja Patch: January 31st, 2015
- Added in New Jewelcrafting Graphic when working JC.
January 13, 2015
v2.35 BETA (open)
Guild Message of the Day
- Officers & Guild Leaders can now set the Guild Message of the Day. Every time a Guild Member will login to the game. You will see the Guild Message of the Day (if it's not blank) under the Drakor Message of the Day.
- You can also see both Message of the Day(s) at any time with the /motd chat command.
- Decreased all Disenchanting Timers by 6 seconds.
- Now after you fight multiple battles and build up your loot bags. I've added an "Open All Loot" button that shows if you have unopened loot bags. Instead of having to open one at a time.
Multiple Battle/Combat Flow
- After completing a battle, now you are also given the option to "Find Another Creature"...which goes directly back into the battle timer to start the next battle.
Voting & Player Referral Rewards System (Part 1 of 2)
- Added in Medals into the Game.
- Medal counts and some details around how to obtain medals is located on the My Account page.
- Now when you click on the Drakor Rules link (above the chat box) it opens into the larger overlay window and not a small popup tooltip. Making them easier to read.
January 09, 2015
v2.34 BETA (open)
Want to get Involved with Drakor?
- If you have the proper skills, the want & quality of work needed. You just might get your wish!
- A listing of Current Open Positions is located on this new Drakor Game Credits
- The Open Positions listing will be kept up to date and have the newest information on it.
~Currently I'm only looking for what is listed~
- Added a Drakor Game Credits to the Footer of the Website.
Ninja-Patch: January 11, 2015
- Increased Copper/Tin/Iron/Cobalt/Bloodstone Band patterns to give 5 exp instead of 4 exp.
January 08, 2015
v2.33 BETA (open)
Exploring the World (Mini-map)
- Created a dynamic system that puts a line to connect the dots on the mini-map. This only shows lines to areas that are "shown" on the mini-map. There are many areas that aren't visible on the mini-map that you need to remember where they are or check out the manual for general area.
- The red dot in the middle that signifies where you are currently located. Now when you mouse over it, it says "You" (Instead of defaulting to showing You all of the time)
- You can change the colors of the roads by clicking the little colored boxes on the bottom right corner of the mini-map!
- When you change the road color it saved your preference for when you are travelling and even after you logoff.
- Some Sections now can only be viewed when you are logged into the game.
- Tweaked a few other sections. Minor tweaks.
January 07, 2015
v2.32 BETA (open)
- Added your current Trade Inventory qty for each material. If you don't currently have any in your trade inventory, it'll show x0
- Collection Masteries are now grouped/separated by Tradeskill, Sorted by Tradeskill Level (High to Low), Trade Exp (High to Low), Mastery Level/Exp (High to Low)
- Pattern Mastery has been added into the game. There is a maximum mastery level of 5.
- The Pattern Mastery Exp is a dynamic system based on how much exp you receive from each Pattern. So patterns that grant more EXP will need fewer combines in total to up their mastery level. But as a whole patterns that give more exp use much harder to get materials than the lesser patterns.
- Create Rate Bonus from Pattern Mastery works on any pattern, even containers, etc.
- Mastery Level shown now in Your Pattern listings & on Masteries Page. Click to view the pattern to see your Mastery progress into it's current level.
Pattern Mastery Bonuses:
- Level 1 : No Bonus
- Level 2 : 5% Create Rate +1
- Level 3 : 10% Create Rate +1
- Level 4 : 15% Create Rate +1, 2% Create Rate +2
- Level 5 : 20% Create Rate +1, 5% Create Rate +2
Pattern Mastery Level Breakdown
Note: These level requirements by patterns exp range are up for discusion after they have been in use for awhile. They might need further tweaking.
Patterns that give 2xp or less
Level 2 : 700 combines, Level 3 : 1,400 combines, Level 4 : 2,800 combines, Level 5 : 5,600 combines
Patterns that give 3 - 6xp
Level 2:: 500 combines, Level 3: 1,000 combines, Level 4: 2,000 combines, Level 5: 4,000 combines
Patterns that give 7xp - 14xp
Level 2: 300 combines, Level 3: 600 combines, Level 4: 1,200 combines, Level 5: 2,400 combines
Patterns that give 15xp+
Level 2: 200 combines, Level 3: 400 combines, Level 4: 800 combines, Level 5: 1,600 combines
Create Rate Buffs
- Now it will show at creation time, both items or all items created after a Create Rate or Mastery buff is successful. Before it would just say x2 and you wouldn't know the quality of the item until investigating your inventory.
Drakor Main Not Logged-In Screen
- Updated the look of the Main Login Screen a bit.
- Added Tradeskill full Pattern Listing for each Tradeskill
- Added Difficulty Level to each Fighting/Combat area in listing
January 05, 2015
v2.31 BETA (open)
Tradeskills: Masteries Page
- Added a Masteries Page.(Button Next to Quest Log). This displays all of your current masteries and their current progress level. Regardless if you have any of that material in your trade inventory.
Fixed Bug: Collection Mastery was giving the incorrect bonus for Mastery Level 2. The Bonuses are now applied correctly.
Fixed Bug: In Trade Skills page, if you opened details on a Material and then went back to Collect more (without reloading the page) It wouldn't update the progress bar.
Fixed Bug: Guild Bank/Gold was accepting negative numbers.
January 04, 2015
v2.3 BETA (open)
Tradeskill : Collection Mastery
- Collection Mastery has been added to the game. This affects Mining, Fishing, Gathering, Logging, Disenchanting & Ancient Research. How this works is the more you "collect" of each material from each trade, you gain Mastery Exp for gaining Mastery levels for that specific material.
- On the Trade Skills page. You will notice a small number in the top right hand corner of materials from the trades listed above. If you click on the Material it now shows a progress bar and the Mastery Level of that item. (and associated bonus, if any)
- All Bonuses also work outside of Rings, Food Buffs & Global Perks. (For Example: you could get a Mastery DR +1 AND Global Perk DR +1 on the same drop making it [Copper Ore] x3)
- Here's the Breakdown of the Mastery Bonuses by Level. Each Bonus is applied directly to each Material. So if you have mined a lot of Copper Ore and your Copper Ore mastery has gone up a few levels. You will get the bonuses when you mine further Copper Ore.
Collection Mastery Listing
Level 1: No Bonus
Level 2: 5% Drop Rate +1
Level 3: 10% Drop Rate +1
Level 4: 15% Drop Rate +1, 2% Drop Rate +2
Level 5: 20% Drop Rate +1, 5% Drop Rate +2
Collections Needed to Level (Each collection (regardless of drop qty) = 1 collection)
Level 2 = 750 collections, Level 3 = 1,500 collections, Level 4 = 3,000 collections, Level 5 = 6,000 collections
- Updated the Find a Guild Listing to also show "# Active Members" of the total member count. an active member is a player who has logged in within 14 days. Any Guilds that have 0 Active members do not show up in the Find a Guild Listing.
- Any Inactive guilds that have 1 member log in. It will automatically start showing back up in the Listing, as long as it's recruitment is set to "Open"
- Guild Listing is now sorted by Most Active Players, Total Members (Top down)
- This is so new members/players can find active guilds more easily in the built-in guild finder.
Fixed Bug: Cooking formula ranges were too high on CR/DR Foods. They now reflect the correct quality ranges from v2.29.