Drakor Release History
July 12, 2014
v0.3 BETA (closed)
- Disenchanting Update: Added raw Materials upto level 50. Also got Disenchanting added and working into game.
- Enchanting Update: Added Enchanting Patterns upto Level 10.
- Cooking Update: Adding Food Buffs into Game, Adding Food Buff Patterns upto Level 5.
- Newly Added Construction Trade Skill.
- Added the Percentage complete on each current Trade Skill (Main Trade Skill Screen)
- Added Paging to the Training Patterns Listing
- Updated Gold Prices (decreased) for each Trade Skill to be learned.
- Added Card Detail Types : Where you got them, Crafted, Arena Reward, World Drop, Dungeon Drop and so on.
- Added Food Buff Slot to Shared Inventory Screen (For Cooking Food Buffs), Each Character can only have 1 Food Buff Active at a time.
- Added Neck & Mount Slots on Shared Inventory Screen for Future Release.
- Patterns, Packs of Cards, etc can now generate cards with specific Image Icons. Before it would just randomly assign an icon.
- Improved Mouse-Over Icon Effect on Inventory screen
- Added Enchants into the Game, Enchants work similar to Augments where you permanently Enchant the card you apply the Enchant to. But Enchants are specific equipment types and are also one use only.
- Added Foods (Buffs) into the game. These food will give a temporary buff to your character. Everyone can only have one Food Buff active at a time.
- Fixed Bug: Had an issue with not selecting and dropping the correct level range of Materials per Area.
- Fixed Bug: Where you could Disenchant cards that weren't supposed to be Disenchanted.
- Fixed Bug: Where it would show the wrong error message when you try to apply an Item Augment to an empty equipment slot.
- Fixed Bug: When combat wouldn't end if one challenger died from a Lifetap debuff after their round was finished.
July 05, 2014
v0.2 BETA (closed)
- Mining Update: Added Materials that will go up to level 50.
- Gathering Update: Added Materials that will go up to Level 50.
- Fishing Update: Added Materials that will go up to level 53.
- Logging Update: Added Materials that will go up to level 50.
- Smithing Update: Adding Patterns upto Level 10 so far.
- Jewelcrafting Update: Adding Patterns upto Level 5 so far.
- Added Global Patterns to be available in all Trades Areas and also patterns that are only available in specific locations, where you would need to travel.
- Added the feature when a guildie creates or updates a guild forum topic it will be announced in guild chat.
- Guild Forum Index now also shows the 10 most recently active topics.
Combat & Battle Deck & Cards
- Added Random Battle: Damage Cards, that can do large amounts of damage to your opponent with a chance of it backfiring for a small portion of damage to yourself instead.
- Added Random Battle: Heal Cards: This has a chance to do a large amount of healing to yourself, with a smaller chance of healing your opponent instead for a smaller amount.
- Added Durability Cards *Rare Drop*: These cards will replenish the durability on any battle card of lesser or equal level to the level of the Durability card.
- Added Achievement Cards (& Achievement Slot)! *Rare Drop!* (with added Achievement slot to equip them and perform the required achievement for the associated reward.)
- Tweaked the Beta Sign-up email. It should look & work better with a higher variety of email clients and websites.
- Tweaked Gold Drop (increased) from Battles (Arena and Creature)
- Tweaked the Equipping Battle Cards Screen
- Tweaked Card Sell Prices (increased some, decreased others)
- Added Functionality for specific Trade Materials/Quest items to only drop from certain areas when fishing, gathering, mining, etc... (outside of the global loot ranges)
- Increased the Default FREE Trade Slots to 10, now everyone will get 30 total free inventory slots.
- Fixed Bug: Had an issue with dropping a few different types of cards in a pack.
- Fixed Bug: Fixed issue with Jewelcrafting skill screen.
- Fixed Bug: Chat was causing a small issue with creating battles in the right scenario.
June 27, 2014
v0.1 BETA (closed)
Drakor Launched Closed BETA
- Beta Keys are NOT given out yet.
- Beta Group is close group of friends/avid players. If you wish to join the Closed Beta Test. Apply Here
- Use some strategy and take 10 Battle Cards into battle with you, for a very unique Combat System!
- NPC: Easy, Medium & Hard Battles
- Battle Strategy, Battle Decks, Arena Rewards
Explore the World of Drakor
- 100s of locations to explore, 100s of Monsters to Fight
- Fight Monsters, Mine, Fish, Gather
- Run Daily Dungeons throughout the world! Gather Epic Loot! (Development)
- Guilds get their own, Chat Channel, Forum, Armory Page, Guild Bank/Hall, Recruitment Page, Ranks (w/ Permissions), etc.
- Player Upgradeable Guild Halls (Development)
- Run Weekly Guild RAIDS on various Legendary Monsters. (Development)
- Server First Achievements, 100s of other Achievements.
- Achievement Rewards: Character Titles, Tokens, Gold, Packs of Cards, etc.
- Get very rare Achievement Cards to drop!
NPC / Quest System
- Added different types of quests, kill quests, gather, etc.
- Added a few multi-task quests to get you started! check around Danof for some...and adventure around for some others.
- General Chat, will enlarge and shrink depending on your Screen Resolution you are playing on. When enlarged it shows Timestamps, Guilds, etc.
- World Chat is moderated, please be polite and courteous to the other players.
- Mining, Fishing, Gathering, Logging
- Smithing, Disenchanting, Enchanting, Jewelcrafting all have a few Patterns
- Alchemy, Cooking, Construction both in development.
- Shared Inventory allows you to easily swap cards and tradeskill materials between your multiple characters.
- Upto a Maximum of 400 slots.