Drakor Release History
August 27, 2014
v1.4 BETA (closed)
User Experience & Interface
- Tweaked Styles of the pages within the overlay window to fit better in the space.
- Added an X close button to the overlay window. (top right hand corner)
- Added Help Information to the Combat System section.
- Added further styling to the Game Manual side menu and tweaked content in some sections.
August 26, 2014
v1.3 BETA (closed)
Arena & World Battles
- The Arena and World battles will stop you for having a 0
durability item equipped and not allow you to start the battle. This now happens before it goes into the timer instead of after the timer.
User Experience & Interface
- Guild Section, Main Forums, Armory, Manual, Release History, Account Info, Drakor Mail & Support Drakor page.
- all screens listed above now open in a new overlay screen, and do NOT break any time mechanics in the game.
- This allows you to continue farming/working trades/combat screen in the background.
- Note: no more having to manage multiple windows/tabs, you can do everything in one browser window! what a concept.
- Guild Forum links in chat now go directly to the thread in question within the new overlay screen.
- Chat Armory Links now open in the new overlay screen as well
- Tweaked the Game Manual User Experience some. Made it so you can access the menu at any time while browsing.
- Tweaked some Thread/Post Styling in Guild & Main Forums
- Now when Players Create/Edit or Reply to Forum posts, it announces in the chat system with a link directly to the thread.
Arena and World Battles were allowing players to level past the current Level cap of 10.
Display issue with Pattern levels in the Currently Online, some were displaying level 0.
August 25, 2014
v1.2 BETA (closed)
- Added Total Levels to Guild & Armory Rosters.
- Now when you are gathering on a node, there is a small blue reverse progress bar (no #s on it, just figure the full bar = 100% full) that displays approximately how much "stuff" is left at that node. So you can get an impression on when it will deplete.
- Added a Quick Menu to the Battle System, you can now click the U to Use the ability or P to pass on the ability. Without the need to open the ability.
- Added the Pass ability. So you can save the durability on the ability by "passing" on using that ability in that battle. When you pass it will pass on using that ability in that round and just perform a basic attack. You will not be able to use the ability later on during the battle, but you save the durability on it for the next battle.
User Experience / Interface Improvements
- Now selling & repairing items does not reload the whole page. It loads the data into the screen, with chat still visible.
Fixed Bug: Fixed issue with not being able to use Durability Scrolls, and a small display issue that was introduced with a recent patch.
August 22, 2014
v1.0 BETA (closed)
- The official opening of the Player Market
- 5% non-refundable fee for listing your item on the Player Market (5% off your list price)
- You can list as many items as you want.
- You can cancel any listing whenever you want. (prior to it being sold)
- Common, Superior & Rare Items from Arena, World Drops, Quests are by default tradeable in the market.
- Epics & Legendary Drops are Not tradeable (They are Bound to Account) when they drop.
- All Crafted Items are Tradeable (even Epic & Legendary crafted items)
- Once an item is Equipped it becomes bound to that account. Only unused items are tradeable.
- Increased potency of : Battle : Random (Damage / Heals), Bonus Crit%, Combat & Magic Shielding, and Damage Shields
- Nerfed LoT Slightly to be more inline with how expensive Regen is.
- Now it shows 0 / Max HP - Defeated when a player is defeated. So you can see how many HP the defeated character/creature had. (when reviewing/spectating the battle)
- Note: Decided not to make Heal Stat affect the Heal portion of Lifetap abilities. Would make Heal + Lifetap too powerful in battles.
Armory & Leaderboards
- Added a Total Level category for Character Leaderboards, this adds the Character Level and all Trade levels together.
- You can now use Scroll on Battle Abilities that are equipped.
Token Reward System
- You now get 1 token for each character or trade level you go up.
- Disabled Food Buffs from Dropping until they can be consumed.
- Tweaked some styling colours, and interface layout a bit.
Fixed Bug: Armory Guild Listings now show them in order of Level, then top Exp into Level. Before it was just by Level
Fixed Bug: so the chatBox won't scroll in smaller window resolutions.
August 17, 2014
v0.95 BETA (closed)
- Created a Drakor Messaging system where you can send mail like messages to any player in Drakor.
- A new button was added to the top of the screen (# Messages In your Inbox)
- It shows Red if there are unread messages.
- You can also use this feature to send messages to Drakor Support directly.
Repairing & Selling Items
- Removed the confirmation page. It now places you back into your Inventory.
- Changed the # Currently Online button at the top of the screen to be # Online. To save some space for adding more features.
August 15, 2014
v0.91 BETA (closed)
- The Weapon/Item shops are partially open now. They will now purchase any Trade Materials from you, that you would like to get rid of.
-- Added Button to Remove Battle Abilities from your Strategy and put them back in your Shared Inventory. (Before you had to swap them)
August 13, 2014
v0.9 BETA (closed)
Beta Key Generator
- Added Admin tools to Generate and Email Beta Keys out! Sending out a few keys every day or so. Make sure you verify your account & Check your email!
- Added share button to share your level ups in World or Guild chat (or both)
- Tweaked the Guild Level up messaging (That gets announced in guild chat)
- Tweaked some main interface styling
- Enlarged the Buy Patterns & Train Now buttons on the Trade Skills page.
- Fixed Sorting on some of the lists. For example: Miners of the same level the one with more exp into that level will show up on top now. before it just sorted by level, then character name.
August 11, 2014
v0.8 BETA (closed)
Forums / Guild Forums
- Added Paging to the Active Topics listing and Thread lists.
- Shows 10 threads per page.
- Added Ability to Lock Topics in Main Forums and Guild Forums
- Cleaned up the styling of the Forum Posts a bit.
- After creating/editing/viewing a topic, the back button now takes you back to the relevant category you were in.
- Decreased the Gold Value to Repair Common & Superior Items
- It is now announced in world chat when a new character is created and when a current character logs in.
- Removed Green Chat Colour, so it doesn't get confused with Guild chat
Fixed Bug: All topics were showing as "sticky" topics.
Fixed Bug: Admins/Mods can now sticky topics in the main forum as well as officers/guild leaders can sticky their guild forum topics.
Fixed Bug: Fixed issue with Creating Guilds on Live Server.
Fixed Bug: After Posting/Editing a Post on Game Forums it would go to a blank screen after clicking "Back to Forum".
Fixed Bug: Fixed Armory Links on the Guild Rosters.
August 10, 2014
v0.7 BETA (closed)
- Hunting Areas can now be cleared like other Gathering Trade areas. Hunting area respawn times are fairly quick though.
- Added in more interface styling for multiple desktop resolutions (not mobile / tablet yet)
- Added a Last Reply By field when showing a list of topics in the Guild Forums and Main Forums.
- You can now leave a guild, as long as you aren't the Guild Leader. If you are a Guild Leader you need to pass leadership before leaving the guild.
- When a player leaves the guild, it will show in the guild activity listing and in guild chat.
- The Chat Box will now currently stop following you up and down if the Game Rules are "open". This allows you to fully read the game rules on smaller resolutions without the chat box scrolling down. Once you close the Game Rules the chat box will start moving again automatically.
- Created first Version of the Game Help Manual. The Manual can be accessed if you are logged in or not logged in. (A few sections still in Development)
- Some Trades now show the Current Tool you are using for that Trade. These Tools will be able to be upgraded through quests/etc.
- Cooking: Added more patterns up to level 10+
- Jewelcrafting: Added more patterns up to Level 10+
Fixed Bug: There was an issue with creating characters after signing in with a Beta Key.
Fixed Bug: Player Exp wasn't displaying the correct amounts on Inventory Page.
Fixed Bug: Guild Creation Error was reporting incorrect amount was needed to create the guild.
Fixed Bug: Issue with multiple members registered with Smithing and other "pattern" trades.
Fixed Bug: Issue with Kill # Creatures quests.
Fixed Bug: Forums topics sometimes wasn't displaying the GM or Mod tag correctly around the Authors.
August 05, 2014
v0.6 BETA (closed)
- Chat, When clicking on a Character Name, it shows their Avatar, the Armory Links now link to their Armory Profile.
- Chat now parses URLs and converts them into actual links to the website. (links open in new tab)
- Added Drakor General Rules to the game. The Link to the Rules is located above the Chat box.
- Tweaked some basic Chat styling.
- Added Feature, now when you scroll down on the screen. The Chat box will now follow you. Never miss chat in game again!
- Added Drakor Stats for World Battles, added Easy, Medium, Hard World battle statistics. To go with the NPC Arena Battles already being tracked.
- Added ability to have spawned quest monsters for quest task/progression.
Items & Loot
- Some Items can now have unique names. From Patterns, Quests and more.
- Tweaked the Item styling with custom names
- Added Icon Graphics for Copper & Tin Armor
- Smithing: Copper & Tin Smithing Patterns now have custom names on the Items after you create them.
- Added another Trade Skill training area, there are various common & rare patterns only available for purchase at that location.
- Added Guild Leveling System into the Game.
- Added a Guild Leveling Exp Bar on the Main Guild Page (see the progress towards the next level)
- Guild Levels will be required for upgrading Guild Halls and other various perks that will be added in the future.
- When a guild goes up a level, it gets announced in Guild chat and in the Guild Activity Log
- All Character Level EXP and Trade Skill EXP gets added to the Guild Exp System
- Added a Guild Rank on the Armory. Strive to have the best Guild in the game!
- Now when Guildies reply to Guild Forum topics it announces it in guild chat. (not just creating/updating topics now)
- Added Various Hunting, Mining, Fishing, Logging and Gathering Areas throughout the low level areas. Preparing for Closed Beta.
- Added a few new locations/areas.
- Added "Keys" to the Game. You will be able to obtain different keys from monsters, quests and so on. They will unlock certain areas/dungeons/etc throughout the world.
Fixed Bug: When you dismiss an in-activity warning it would show back up a few seconds later.
Fixed Bug: When users signed up for Beta with capital letters in their email. It didn't process correctly when they tried to verify their account. The affected users will be contacted. Before closed Beta starts.
Fixed Bug: When chat messages had broken links in them, caused styling issue. chat now strips out any code tags in messages.
Fixed Bug: When working some Trade Skills and exiting quickly, it would prompt a Travel Error.