Drakor Release History
November 26, 2014
v2.18 BETA (open)
- Preparations have been put in place to lock/hide Alt characters
- They will not show up anymore in your accounts. They are _not_ getting deleted. But you can not play them or see them anymore. (This will happen anytime after Dec 1st) so please clean out their personal banks if you've opened a world bank membership.
At some point once they're locked I will:
- Refund Quest Items, Tokens and Gold Spent
- Any Trades where your Alt Character was higher than your main. That level will be transferred to your main.
Travelling the World
- Now when you are travelling and a specific Travel Graphic shows, the travel progress bar now displays at the bottom of the image so you can see the image unobstructed.
Tradeskills Farming Low-Level Nodes/Patterns
Now you will get some exp when before you wouldn't get any. Scenarios below:
- Now when you start farming a low level nodes (or DE), any materials that would've normally given you 2 or more EXP (Superior+ Materials) now gives you 1 exp if you are above the nodes/item max level.
- When combining low level patterns. Any patterns that give you 5 or more exp per combine, now will give you 20% (rounded down) of the original Pattern EXP per combine when you are above it's max pattern level.
Fixed Bug: The Random Title Generator was showing an error when loading the Support Drakor page before loading a character.
Fixed Bug: The Equipment Ratings weren't being "calculated" correctly. They were a little higher than they should've been.
November 22, 2014
Ninja Patch BETA (open)
- Added another step to the "Addicted to Ore" mining/smithing questline.
- Added some high-end patterns between level 1-20 for smithing, Enjoy!
Fixe Bug: Styling issue when working ancient research (some text hidden behind another area)
November 19, 2014
v2.171 BETA (open)
Guild & Drakor Forums
- Now it displays your player title on your Posts & Replies in the Guild & Drakor Forums.
- Now when a guild or main forum "reply" is shared in chat, you click on the link in chat it auto-scrolls down to the actual reply.
- Officers/Guild Leaders can now delete topics in the Guild Forums (red X at bottom right hand corner of initial post in a topic)
- It now displays Officer & Guild Leader tags in guild posts/replies, similar to how GM and MODs are tagged in the Main Drakor Forums
Open Beta Promotion in Drakor Store
- Added a $99+ Promotion Level to Obtain a Unique Custom Title! That you pick (requires approval) & nobody else can ever use it.
Player Title System
- Added 15 New Player Titles to the "Random Title" system in the Drakor Store.
- Added Full Listing of Player Titles in the Manual http://www.drakor.com/manual/player-titles
It was displaying the "Add Category" link on the Main forum to Guild Leaders
Chat was showing error message after checking for unread in-game mail messages.
Now you can't refill teleportation scrolls with gold.
Now you can't refill durability runes with durability scrolls.
November: 21, 2014:
Gave out "Friend of Drakor"
and "Founder of Drakor"
titles to players who have already hit the thresholds in the current promotion! I will do this every few days when more players hit the thresholds. Up until January 1st 2015.
A few times token purchases weren't getting deposited instantly into accounts.
November 18, 2014
v2.17 BETA (open)
Player Title System
- Added 50+ Player Titles purchasable with tokens in the "Random Title" system in the Drakor Store.
- Added an Open Beta Promotion that started with all token purchases since Oct 6th (Launch) and ends January 1st, 2015.
- Tweaked the Store Design a bit. (Your Token Balance now follows you as you scroll)
November 15, 2014
v2.161 BETA (open)
World & Guild Banks
- Added a View button next to the deposit and withdraw drop downs. Now you can select an item from the drop down and click view to see the item you selected prior to withdrawing it or depositing it into either bank. To make sure it's the correct one.
Fixed Bug: When a guild forum topic title had a double quote in it. The title wouldn't show in the shared message in chat
Fixed Bug: 2nd part of the Market Vendor Quest can now be completed.
November 16, 2014:
Fixed Bug: Officers can now kick any members or recruits. (the option wasn't available before) But they can't kick a fellow Officer, until that Officer gets demoted to member or below. Guild Leaders can still kick any member regardless of rank.
November 14, 2014
v2.16 BETA (open)
Exploring the World
- Added a few New Desert and Mountain Travel pictures around the world.
- Changed the "you start travelling..." effects....to show over the images.
Player Title System
- Gave out "Official Guinea Pig" title to the most active Closed Beta Testers (21 players) who either suggested improvements, reported a bug(s), or helped out often with closed beta testing & came back to the game after going into open beta.
- You can select your title on your Armory Profile page once you are logged in to your Character.
- Any Players who just "played" the game and didn't suggest improvements, new features, etc. Did not receive the title.
- Updated the max sell quantity from 999 to 99,999 to the NPC vendor
- Added an Armory Link to each Character in your Account Info page. (Top middle button when logged in)
Fixed Bug: When you didn't receive loot from a battle it would still increase your # loot int he loot page.
Fixed Bug: Getting loot after losing a battle wouldn't update the # loot menu.
Fixed Typo: When the Drop Rate buff would happen, it had a } bracket at the end instead of ).
November 13, 2014
v2.15 BETA (open)
- Tweaked combat battles now there's a chance on no loot dropping on victory, the chances are lower the higher difficulty.
- Tweaked the combat "quick buttons" layout. Now the Use buttons are on the bottom of the icon and Pass buttons are on top. Also the buttons are larger and don't just say U & P anymore.
- Premium Feature: Now you can unlock a "Pass All" button with tokens for farming lower level monsters. (When losing battles after using Pass All, you are not eligible for consolation prizes/loot)
- Added 2nd part to the Teleportation Questline.
Ninja Patch: November 13th
- Armory Profile pages now show their Leaderboard "Ranking" for each tradeskill the player has started.
Fixed Text: there were some weird characters that got created when pasting in the New Player Guide in the manual.
November 12, 2014
v2.14 BETA (open)
- Change Character Name: You can now change your character's name with tokens.
Game Help Manual
- The manual has been switched over to be database driven instead of flat HTML files. Will make it much easier to add/remove/edit content on the manual.
- Added an in-depth New Players Guide to the manual. Added a link to this when a character is created.
- Updated the main screenshot for Working Tradeskills to show one of the new graphics from v2.13.
November 10, 2014
v2.13 BETA (open)
- Newly Designed & Streamlined Tradeskill Screens
- Added New Graphics to Inscription, Construction & Smithing
- Added New Graphics to some Logging & Gathering areas.
- Added Patterns for Inscription Level 8 - 15, Tweaked Ancient Research drops from 7-14 to be inline now (8-15)
- Tweaked some of the Exp on some patterns. Lowered Teleport to 15 exp from 25 exp. It was too high and also lowered Basic Markings from 15 to 10 exp.
- Guild Leaders can now open old Forum Topics (red x at bottom-right corner of the first post of each topic) and have the ability to delete the topics now. If there is a need to cleanup old un-related topics.
Fixed Pattern: Smithing [Thick Iron Bar] pattern now takes [Iron Bar] x5 instead of the mistake of [Iron Ore] x5.
Mini-Patch: November 11, 2014
Now any nodes under 50% resources will have a replenishment system in place. To combat players leaving nodes "empty" for example. If a node is left for 1hr @ 5%. When you find it, it'll go up a random amount between 20-45%. The increase goes up the longer the node is inactive, to a maximum replenishment of 65% of the node maximum.
November 07, 2014
v2.12 BETA (open)
- Now when you change your chat channel, the message you are typing will be displayed in the correct color as to which default chat channel you are set to. This will help with distinguishing which default chat channel you are in. Hopefully it'll help with wrong channel posts.
In-Game Mail System
- Now chat will periodically (every 6 mins) check your ingame mail account and if you have any unread messages for any of your characters you will be notified in chat. It will also turn the message button at the top of the screen red if you have unread messages and back to normal if you have 0 unread.
- Also when deleting messages in your mailbox. it will automatically remove the red notification of unread messages (and update the # of messages) on the fly.
Player Title System
- Created a Player Title System (The base system for it)
- You can activate/select your "Player Title" in your Armory page when you are logged in. It doesn't show if you have 0 Titles.
- The player title displays on your Armory Profile Page and also in your "logged in" message.
- In the next few days I will be adding a lot of Player Titles to the system. stay tuned.
Fixed Bug: Chat was messaging players with 0 mail saying they had mail.
Fixed Bug: Where it wouldn't let you see archived (2nd page and on) Release Notes if you were logged in.
Mini-Patch: November 8, 2014
- You can now view your guild bank from any location. But you can only deposit / withdraw in the guild bank specific locations.