Drakor Release History
December 31, 2014
v2.28 BETA (open)
- Added a New Global Perk :
-20% Timer Reduction, this costs 30 tokens and will reduce timers in the game by 20%.
- Moved the Account Info Page to "My Account" to the main menu (instead of top menu)
- When Clicking on View World Map while Exploring. It now shows a zoomed in area of the world that is currently in the game and not the full world view.
- You now can't send in-game messages from old removed Alt Character Names. Only your Main Character.
Drakor Help Manual
- Added an "Other" selection to new Combat & Collection Area Listing. This includes Trades Work Areas, World Bank, Guild Bank, Player Market locations and more.
Tradeskill Mastery (Formerly Pattern Mastery)
- Now Includes collection trades into the Mastery System. The game now tracks what materials you have collected and how many successful actions per material. (Even if you mine up [Copper Ore] x2+ (more than 1 from buff/ring/mastery)) It counts as one successful Copper Ore mining action towards mastery levels.)
Now if you had the Repair All button enabled, it used to display when viewing other characters Armory Profiles.
Mini-Patch: January 1, 2015:
Tweaked Level Ranges for Shale Rock, Slate & Limestone for Mining
Around the Timer Mechanic bug with the -20% Timer Global Perk. This shouldn't happen anymore when the Global Perk expired.
December 29, 2014
v2.27 BETA (open)
Pattern Mastery (Part 1/2)
The first part of Pattern Mastery has been added in. I'm now tracking how many combines you do on each pattern.
Not all patterns will have Pattern Mastery enabled on them. But I will keep track of how many combines you do for all patterns.
Stay tuned for further details on the 2nd part (Bonuses & Levels) of the Pattern Mastery release.
Drakor Help Manual
- Added Collection & Combat Area Listings into the manual. You can now see all areas to train collection trades & combat, the level range for each area and map location. This will be a solid replacement for the Drakor User Map that was created and stalled on updates.
December 28, 2014
v2.26 BETA (open)
- Now ring %s don't overlap as much ie> Epic can't be the same as Superior now (New Ranges)
Double Exp [Common] = 1-2%, [Superior] = 2-4%, [Rare] = 4-6%, [Epic] = 6-8%, [Legendary] = 8-10%
Pattern Trade skills
Drop Rate [Common] = 1-3%, [Superior] = 3-6%, [Rare] = 6-9%, [Epic] = 9-12%, [Legendary] = 12-15%
Create Rate [Common] = 1-3%, [Superior] = 3-6%, [Rare] = 6-9%, [Epic] = 9-12%, [Legendary] = 12-15%
This makes all new rings generated Rare+ have a higher range than before and will end up being better rings overall.
- Now when creating Equipment, Augment, Enchants & Battle Abilities. All of these items will now have a small bonus on allocatable points when they are generated for each Quality. What this means is you will start to see crafted items being slightly more powerful than similar level / quality "combat dropped" items. this is to start to help make Trade skills more relevant. (there will be a further feature add soon, that will also add to this)
Food - Travel Buffs
- Tweaked the formula now newly created Travel Food will have a better travel bonus and a much shorter buff duration on them. (dropped Travel Food also works under the new formula)
December 24, 2014
v2.25 BETA (open)
Happy Holidays to all Players!
- Santa is in town and giving out special gifts to all players who login in between the 25th and January 1st.
You can retrieve your gift from Santa in Danof or Poi.
- Added New Area The Grey Thicket, which includes a Logging area Level 17-19.
- Added a Hard 14-15 Hunting Area in the Catacombs Dungeon
- Added a Hard 19-21 Hunting Area in Gristmore's Temple
- Added a [Drakor's History] Book to City of Poi. You'll find it where the Mayor hangs out, if you want to read up on Drakor's history without needing to go back to Danof
Have a Happy & Safe Holiday Season!
December 23, 2014
v2.24 BETA (open)
- Global Perk prices have been decreased:
- 40 tokens for Create Rate and Drop Rate
- 60 tokens for Double EXP.
- Once activated the Global Perks now still display the description of the perk.
- Just over a week remaining in the Open Beta Token Promotion
& Holiday Token Package!
Support the Game, Purchase some Tokens and get a Free Title for your support.
- Listing and Buying on the Market now shows the Item Custom Name if it has one.
ie> Ring of Gathering instead of Item : Ring.
- Increased everyone's World Market slots by 5. the default is now 10 for new players. To promote players to use the market.
Online User Listing
- This has been updated. It will now display users that are still "online" in the game that are doing extended Trades.
December 19, 2014
v2.23 BETA (open)
Hall of Drakorian Archives
Found within Danof. The archives have opened and on display the first instalment of Drakor's Brutal History. Find out details about The Rheonic Wars, Betrayal, Murder, World Events, Important People, Dragons, Golems and the mysteries that devour Drakor's History. Also get a good understanding of the world, it's races and more.
Also added in the Brief Race Histories in the Drakorian Archives as well.
Mini-Patch: December 21, 2014
- Now Guild Leaders can demote themselves within the guild (as long as there is at least one other Guild Leader)
- Put in a Fix for the Time Mechanic Bug. Hopefully this fixes most of the issues surrounding this bug. If you see more, please let me know. I'm still tracking these errors and will review them every few days.
December 18, 2014
v2.22 BETA (open)
Danof Revitalized & Expanded
From the Gates and inward, check out the newly revitalized town of Danof! More imaginative and connected to world events, rewritten area descriptions bring some of Drakorâ€™s historical lore to light. Five all new areas have been added expanding the townâ€™s potential for upcoming quests and adventures. This is just the beginning! Be sure to watch as the wave of revitalization spreads ever outward, adding more depth to the world around you!
New Player Trade Skill Exp Bonus
- Now all Trade skills give a Beginner bonus that slowly degrades over the first 5 levels of all trade skills.
To help you get started in any or all trades. Similar to the Beginner bonus that was already in-game for combat levelling.
- At level one you get +5 exp bonus per collection or combine. Each level you go up it loses 1 bonus point. Level 2 = +4, Level 3 = +3 and so on. Level 6 you start normally with no beginner bonus.
- It now shows your current location at the top of the Disenchanting screen.
December 16, 2014
v2.21 BETA (open)
'Repair All' Button
- Added Premium Feature 'Repair All' now available in the Drakor Store
, this is a permanent upgrade. It allows you to fix all of your equipped Battle Abilities (Rare and Below) with one click. It's located on the Inventory Screen to the left of your Battle Rating.
- Added Santa Hat to the Drakor Logo to get a "little" festive. Happy Holidays! =)
- Added in the Next step to Increase your World Player Market Vendor Space.
You couldn't view forum topics & replies, When the author didn't have any trade skills started.
December 11, 2014
v2.2 BETA (open)
World Content Upgrade!
- Explore the City of Poi and it's surrounding areas, Alphonse Industrial's mining/logging areas, Trehos Forest & more.
- Maximum Level Raised to Level 30 for Combat & All Trade skills
- Multiple Collection Nodes have been added for Fishing, Mining, Gathering, Ancient Research & Logging up to level 28-29.
- Added Patterns to get to Level 30 in Smithing, Enchanting, Construction, Alchemy, Jewelcrafting & Cooking
- All New Patterns are available in the City of Poi
- Added Patterns up to level 24 for Inscription (also added a new Teleport : Poi pattern)
Inscription & Ancient Research
- Added in the next step to the (Teleports) Inscription Quest line
- Teleportation Screen now displays which Teleport you are casting.
- Settlement of Lia : Ancient Research Node Range increased to include level 19
New Item Type! Rings!
- Rings have been added into the game.
- Rings will be made by Jewelcrafters (with the help of smithing to refine Ore into it's Purest form)
- They are the first "trade-skill" bonus type equipment in the game. (Magical type bonuses to your trades)
- Jewelcrafters can start their Ring quests in Danof to start to unlock the different Ring Patterns.
Battle Ability Repair
- Changed it so you can repair any item that is under it's maximum durability. (Rare and lower quality)
Battle Consolation Prizes
- You can no longer receive a consolation prize from losing a battle to an opponent of higher level than your character.
- Characters Menu Item has been Removed.
- When you login now it auto-loads your Character into the game.
- When you Register into Drakor it will auto-load the Character Creation screen.
Global Perks System
- I took all of the various player feedback for Global Perks and Created what I think is a very fair Global Perks system (for both donators and non-donators)..
- Added a Drop Rate, Create Rate & Double Exp Global Perks.
- Each Perk can be "Activated" for a 24hr period.
- During each 24hr activation. Any player who logs into the game can "Claim a 1 hour buff" from the activated Perk. Only 1 (1 hour) buff per perk per player per 24hr activation.
- Perk Buffs do NOT stack with food buffs. Perks will overwrite Food Buffs and Food Buffs will overwrite Active Perk Buffs.
- The top Global Perks menu (at top of the screen when you are logged in) will show green if there is an activated Perk or Red if no perks are currently active.
- When Purchasing a Perk, you can choose to broadcast your character name as the purchaser or purchase the Perk anonymously.
- Global Perk buffs last 1 hour (real time) not play time. But will persist through login. (If you logoff by accident, when you come back on you will not lose the buff)
Create Rate Buffs & Perks
- Any patterns that result in 15 or more EXP are exempt from the Create Rate Buffs (any very large patterns, containers, etc.)
Durability Scrolls/Runes now become account bound on use.
Teleportation Scrolls now become account bound on use.
December 13, 2014
Pattern Type Skills (at level 20) were displaying exp gains but actually wasn't given any exp.
Items that weren't full durability couldn't be equipped.
Food Buffs & Global Perks weren't clearing from display while working pattern trades. (after it expired)
December 14, 2014
Added the next step/task to unlock the 4th rank in the World Bank Membership
December 06, 2014
Ninja Patch BETA (open)
New Dungeon: Gristmore's Tower -unlocked-
- Level 18-20 Dungeon (2 Bosses)
- Includes 17-20 Hard Hunting area.
- Now in the "Current Listing" section you can edit the listing price for your current auctions.
- There are fees associated with updating the prices.
Collection Trade Nodes
- Now collection nodes (logging, mining, fishing, etc) have a maximum of 15-25mins to respawn. (shorter for low levels)
Fixed Bug: After teleporting. If you didn't move and logged off, upon next login you would be in the old location prior to the teleport.