Drakor Release History
January 24, 2016
v2.69 BETA (open)
Drakor Player Market
- Started saving data on # trade materials sold and the average price of each material, this will be displayed in the near future.
- You can now sell to npc and edit current market listings if you have multiple of the same type of trade material in the market
- This update requires a refresh.
January 25, 2016
- Changed First Set teleports to show the destination in the item name rather than "First Set". Will appear on all newly crafted First Set Random teleports.
January 27, 2016
Fixed Bug: Now Timer Reduction Tools will work correct on Guild Nodes when the guild node range is set inside or equal to the tool range.
January 28, 2016
HTTPS : Drakor is now also available through SSL (https://www.drakor.com) if you are security minded. The store and purchases all go through SSL connections since the stores launch.
February 1, 2016
- Inventory Slots > Trade Slots - now when allocating free slots you can go down to a minimum of 3 instead of 6 in either trade or equipment inventory.
January 13, 2016
v2.68 BETA (open)
Drakor Store / Player Titles
- Now you can select which Player Title you want to purchase from a drop down. No more random generating.
- Adding some new titles to the Drakor Store
- Now any quality Durability Scroll that drops from combat is player tradeable until it's used.
- When New Players join the Event Chat Channel will now be enabled by default.
- Changed "Total Gold in Game" to "Total Active Gold in Game". showing gold totals for players who have been active in last 3 months.
- Added Weekly gold spent on Offline Workers and Tinkering to the Game Stats page.
- Now some pages will load into the main page body if you are not logged in. Release history, Features, Leaderboards, etc. Allows for better Search Engine Optimization. Once logged in those pages will load in the overlay as usual.
January 19, 2016
you can no longer refill durability on Drimly Teleports with Durability Scrolls/Runes.
Discounted all packages in the store by 20%, lowered promo thresholds and changed store over to USD currency.
January 23, 2016
Added topic URL/link to top of each forum topic for easy copy / paste into chat to link forum topics.
January 08, 2016
v2.67 BETA (open)
- Set a maximum of 10 battles that can be unfinished/pending at a time. This was never meant to be used to queue up a mass amount of battles to maximize the Global Perk buffs ie> DR.
- Tweaked the Easy, Medium, Hard, Elite Ranges for Opponent Ratings.
Fixed Bug: where you could get higher than your max durability on an item when pending up a mass amount of battles and then fixing the item with a scroll.
- Combat Opponents generation has been tweaked. Stat Points will be used more strategically for Medium to Elite battles. You will also find Med to Elite battles now generate their Equip Rating and Battle Strategy Rating a bit differently. This is to minimize the players able to fight battles without using any items at all.
- Added #) to the Use/Pass buttons so you know which number on the keyboard you need to press to activate each button. (needs refresh if you are online to update the combat layout)
January 9, 2016
Fixed Bug: Now the Player-2-Player trading system will not require an empty trade slot to get trade materials you already have in your inventory.
January 10, 2016
Fixed Bug: When a player had a < or > in their name it would cause a display bug.
Fixed Bug: Certain scenarios when equipping battle strategy items with the confirm/success pages disabled it would automatically go back to the inventory not allowing you to equip the new item until you enable the confirm/success pages.
Combat/Arena - Tweaked Combat Equipment/Strategy Ranges down a bit for Medium/Hard battles.
Drakor Store - Added option to purchase 5 Extra World Bank Slots and also 5 Extra Guild Slots for bulk purchases.
January 11, 2016
Fixed Bug: Fixed another bug around Player-2-Player trading. The inventory checks should work correctly for both players now.
General Update: Guild and Main Forums now show 15 threads per page, up from 10 also streamlined them to take up less screen space.
January 01, 2016
v2.66 BETA (open)
Happy New Year - 2016 - Everyone!
- You can now hire workers to go collect items/materials for you with Drakor Gold.
- This features allow you to collect items while you are offline from the game and allows you to focus funds on certain items that you are in need of.
- Workers prices are flexible based on level, quality and duration of the item and work requested.
- You do not earn any exp when using this service.
- The Workers will "keep" the items you've paid for if they aren't picked up within 5 days of them completing their order.
- You can only have one worker collecting a certain material at a time, you can hire multiple workers to collect different items.
- You can still work other trades, collections, combat, etc. while your Workers work for you. (You can also be offline from the game)
- 3 Workers Areas (Where you hire them and pickup your order) have been opened across Drakor in Danof, Poi and Drimly.
- Current Limit is 5 Active Workers at a time.
- Now after Tinkering an Item you have the option to Tinker it again right away. (Tinker Button under the newly created Item)
- After the last collection from a node, the timer speeds up to 1 sec to deplete the node. No more waiting the full timer to deplete the node.
January 4, 2016:
- Disenchanting materials purchased from the Offline Workers have been doubled in their gold prices. Because DE is an active skill, the materials are harder to come by and should be more expensive than the other basic collection skills.
December 23, 2015
v2.65 BETA (open)
Happy Holidays to Everyone! Thank you for your continued support of the game and for your endless ideas and suggestions on how to make the game better! I really appreciate all of you! =) - Goz
Happy Holidays 2015
- Added Peppermint Bark & Winter Winter Festivities Quests! Gain Tokens, Titles and more!!
- Santa is back giving his gift from last year as well as presents from this year. Santa is back with 2014 and 2015 presents (New Gifts for 2015 started on Christmas Day)!
- Drop tables now show if an collection item is an "event-related drop"
- You can now click on the Item name to get more details on it in the Drop Table listings in the Manual
- Halloween Only Event drops have been removed until next year.
- Quest Reward Exp now scales correctly to your current Character Level.
- Gathering is quite packed with items, so I moved [Water]
to drop in Fishing now instead of Gathering.
- Now when Anonymous Global Perks are purchased over the holiday season (When the Santa hat is on the Drakor Logo, it will display in chat as from "Secret Santa")
- Dec 27
- Further Tweaked the Gold Drop Formulas for Combat. Nerfed them some as high level players were able to farm gold very quickly from combat.
December 24, 2015:
Brandytrifel & Lady ClaraBelle now show up correctly within the Holiday Quests.
Mods can now un-ban players successfully again.
December 27, 2015: v2.651
When the same NPC showed up for 2 different quests in the same area. It would only show the text from one quest when talking to either NPC. this now works correctly.
December 31, 2015:
Now Easy/Hard cat node will give the correct battle difficulty, also when finding another creature it will also keep the difficulty level.
December 04, 2015
v2.64 BETA (open)
- Displaying Items will now display how many times the item has been tinkered. (The line doesn't display if the item hasn't been tinkered at all)
- The Item list when selling to the NPC will now be alphabetical.
December 6, 2015
Fixed Bug: Now when you switch between Collection and Pattern Trade Skills the "Ignore Event-Related Drops" checkbox will not un-check by itself.
December 7, 2015
Fixed Bug: When viewing another players pet from the Armory it was displaying an error.
Fixed Bug: When displaying another players Armory page when you were not logged in, it was displaying an error.
December 8, 2015
Fixed Bug: When Tinkering items in the Tinker's Union, there was an error being displayed.
November 24, 2015
- Now when you check off the Ignore Event Related Drops when collecting materials. It saves it as a preference on your account and it will carry through multiple login sessions. (you need to collect at least one item for it to save to your preferences, toggled on or off)
- Before you had to check it off each time you logged in to ignore Event Drop Items.
November 10, 2015
v2.63 BETA (open)
Tinker's Union open 6 locations across Drakor! (Stat/Effect/Buff Re-generator!)
- Use Drakor Gold to "re-roll" an item you have in your inventory.
- Every time an Item is re-rolled, it also gets a 5% added chance to destroy the item on next re-roll. the first re-roll has 0% chance to destroy the item. 2nd re-roll has 5% chance, 3rd has 10% chance and so on.
- Take your chances to re-roll your items...but take even more risk the more you re-roll an item.
- You currently can't reset your re-rolls per item, the item also has to have full durability if it's a Battle Item.
- Any quality item can be re-rolled. Always hated that +40 Defense Legendary? re-roll it!!
- Now some areas that show up under "Actions" on the world map or mini-map won't display level ranges if they are not applicable. (Guild Bank, World Market, Trades Areas, etc.)
October 31, 2015
v2.62 BETA (open)
Halloween Event 2015!!!
- 3 Halloween Quests! Kill Ghosts! Fun NPCs & Medallions, Tarot Cards to collect & More!.
- 2 Player Titles up for Grabs!
- A New Evil Halloween Pet Reward! Lots of great treats and tricks!
Birthday Event Collection Drops have been removed until next year.
- you can still trade with other players to complete the quests.
Phoenix Baby Released in the Drakor Store
- Missed the Promo? The Phoenix Baby Pet has been released into the Drakor Store!
Chocolate Alpaca Pet
- This was the pet selected by Blackberry (who won the Aug-Sept token promo) It has been given out to everyone who met the $49 or more spent during the promo. (and also to all the players who were gifted one) Enjoy. This is a talking pet.
- Quests now can give more than one item reward per turn-in or a random item from a drop list.
- Quests now have the option to hide the location until the NPC is found. (Work together everyone!)
Fixed Bug: Sell All wasn't selling Rings if they were checked exempt or not (If Equipment was checked off)
November 2, 2015
Fixed Bug: It was only allowing you to create 1 [Witch's Brew] at a time. now you can queue up as many as you like, similar to how other patterns work.
November 8, 2015
Added another Voting Site to Drakor. You can vote once every day. Find the voting button on the My Account page or the Drakor Store.
October 06, 2015
v2.61 BETA (open)
- Now when mousing over the dots on the mini-map, it now shows which actions are available there.
- Added Label/Titles to the dots to improve accessibility on the mini-map
Brand New Interactive World Map
- Click on View World Map link (bottom right corner of mini-map) to open a full world map that functions similar to the mini map but you can see the whole world. Mouse over areas to see where different areas are to work different trades and their level ranges.
Happy Birthday Drakor! (Today is exactly 1 year since the game launched into open beta)
October 7, 2015
Fixed Bug: DR Rings weren't using the new non-overlapping ranges that was put in during a recent patch.
Fixed Bug: Birthday Quest Broadcast was only displaying 1 message. now it'll display 1 of 5 different messages randomly.
Enchants: Buffs the Attributes on newly dropping/created Enchants to be more powerful. They were under-powered before.
October 18, 2015
Fixed Bug: Guild Quest Turn-ins were not working correctly.