Drakor Release History
November 04, 2014
v2.1 BETA (open)
Inscription Tradeskill Released!
- Added Patterns to Inscription (Level 1-8)
- New Item Type Released : Durability Rune
- These Runes can replenish durability in all quality of items (Epic and Legendary included)
- When one of these runes is used on an item to refill the durability. The item loses a range of maximum durability each time a rune is used on it. (less max durability loss from the higher quality of rune)
- Added a Orange Star next to players in the Nearby Players listing and Online Listing who are in your exact location. This makes it easier to see how many players are in your area, possibly using the same nodes as you.
now when using a durability scroll or rune empty scrolls and runes don't show up as possible items to "refill" as it would just display an error.
October 29, 2014
v2.09 BETA (open)
- Pattern-based Trades: Now will display the # of trade and inventory slots remaining while combining patterns. similar to the collection trades the color will change from green to yellow to red the closer you get to having 0 empty slots available.
- You can now view the tradeskill patterns you own wherever you are in the world. Not just in the trades area. (When not in a trades area the "Buy Patterns" button is not visible and can't be used.)
- Changed the "Train Now" button to say "Your Patterns"
Sharing Level Ups
- Now it also displays your Leaderboard Rank in the related "Tradeskill" or "Character" level up. When you share it in chat.
Fixed Bug: Where when a guild leveled off a Disenchant that produced multiple resources the guild chat was spammed with more than 1 level up message.
Fixed Bug: fixed a stray html bold tag, that was bolding all of the materials in your trade inventory listing. (only happened on the main tradeskill page that displayed the listing of all the trades)
Fixed Bug: In collection trades if you had 0 slots remaining and picked up and was forced to drop it. It would display -1 slots remaining. It was just a display glitch.
Mini-Patch: November 1, 2014
- Now Token purchased guild bank slots are handled separately than normal guild bank slots. This allows for guilds who did purchase slots with tokens to still use birch & cedar containers to increase the bank space by 20 slots like all other guilds. The token slots will just be added on top of the unlocked total.
Mini-Patch: November 3, 2014
- Guildies can now deposit and withdraw a specified # of materials to and from their guild banks. Instead of an all or nothing type situation it was before.
November 4, 2014:
- Added New Player Market access point in the Small House in the Tree (Trades Area)
Fixed Bug: Which allowed players to go negative in inventory space when purchasing items from the Player Market.
October 27, 2014
2.08 BETA (open)
Traveling/Drakor World (Sample New Graphic Feature)
- Added Sample Travel Graphics to Logging areas close to Danof, check them out? Give feedback/comments.
- Added Graphic to When you enter the Great Church of Kersay. again check it out, give feedback/comments.
- Fixed bug that allowed dormant or old approved guild applications to get past the member limit for guilds
- Now when a players guild application is accepted or denied they get an ingame message notifying them.
- Added a countdown / slots remaining for collection trades. Changes color when gets closer to 0. (will add to the other trades soon)
Fixed Bug: Disenchanting in some scenarios would delete/drop the wrong material when you hit your max inventory, which could cause a lose of materials.
Fixed Typo: Typo from the in-game messages you receive from the Drakor Market. Fixed.
Mini-patch: Oct 29th, 2014
- Enhanced the Login flow. It had 4 steps/clicks before now it's only 2.
October 25, 2014
v2.071 BETA (open)
Chat System Update
- Now when linking items in chat, it adds a link code to the chat msg, allowing you to add a message with your link. Link items in whispers or any chat channels. Also allows you to link multiple items per chat line.
- This fixes players misclicking link and spamming chat. Players can just delete the link code in the chat msg after misclick
- If you notice the items don't get parsed into links. You linked too many. =) max per chat line is around 3 or 4. (I strip out the links if the chat msg is too long to store in the DB)
Enchanting: Tweaked Enchanting Patterns, as they were requiring too little materials after I buffed drop #s for DE. It was not intended to be able to DE an enchant and be able to create another one from only the materials from that DE into an endless cycle.
Fixed bug: Officers were unable to create / reply to topics in the guild forum.
October 24, 2014
2.07 BETA (open)
- Guilds now track how much gold is donated to the guild by member. You can see this displayed in the guild roster. (not on the guild armory page though)
Added the Cedar Building Wall, Cedar Building Roof, Small Cedar Building patterns
Removed the Required Level on Food. (Changed to Food Level) Any level character can eat any level food now.
[Extract Midnight Oil] [Extract Goldenbush Oil] both patterns had their exp level range increased from 1-3 to 1-5
- Added 2nd collection phase for World Market Vendor space upgrading.
- Added Some Pumpkins for upcoming Halloween! =) Trick or Treat?
- Now after you purchase Features in the Drakor Store
with Tokens (The balance shown at the top now updates dynamically)
October 23, 2014
v2.06 BETA (open)
- Added the Guild Storage System
- Also added Guild Gold Storage. This gold can only be deposited and used for guild buildings/upgrades/etc. You will not be able to remove/withdraw the gold in your guild coffer.
- Created a Birch Guild Container (upto 10 total slots), Construction Pattern, Created a Red Cedar Guild Container, Construction Pattern (upto 20 total slots)
- any guild member can donate containers to the Guild Storage (which increases the storage max)
- Added permissions to be able to withdraw from a guild bank Member or higher Rank (Recruits can deposit into guild bank, but not remove from)
- Deposits & Withdrawals now get announced in guild chat and also logs the action in the guild activity log.
- Added FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) Section
- Added a Getting Started section to the top
- Put all of the Tradeskill Collection Drop Tables together with a mini-menu
- Tweaked the look & Feel a bit
Quests & Tradeskills
- Added 3rd Level of Bank Membership into World Bank Questline
- Added 3rd Collection Task for the Addicted to Ore (Mining) Questline
- Added Various Construction Patterns to accommodate the Bank quest and Guild Storage systems
- Added basic Profanity Filter to Chat. Replaces words and auto alerts Admin. Do not abuse this please. All public chat channels in the game are PG rating & NO Profanity as we have some young players.
- Added the Ability to Purchase more World Bank Slots with Tokens. (you need to have at least obtain a Bank Membership (first part of questline), or it will not allow you to purchase more slots)
- Moved the Leave/Disband Guild button to the right side of the guild screen.
- Added the Guild's gold amount from it's coffers
October 19, 2014
v2.05 BETA (open)
Support Drakor Today!
Drakor Store now OPEN
- You can now buy token packages and use your tokens to unlock
- more shared inventory space
- increase the inactivity timer
- unlock more character slots
- enable option to hide your battle strategy on your armory page
- much more is planned.
- Added a Limited Time Offer Package to celebrate the launch of the Store
- increased the size of the use and pass quick menu buttons.
The Total Battles # onload was incorrect and not including the Elite Battles. This now works as intended.
When you click to list the Items Generated, it now will update the total number at the top. similar to battles.
When clicking on a players name at the bottom of the chat box, it would show below and you'd have to scroll. It will now display above the name if it's close to the bottom.
October 21, 2014: mini-patch
Medium & Hard Battles (In Arena or World battles) had a guaranteed minimum item quality drop. The guaranteed loot was only ever dropping the set min quality. never higher. This now works as intended and is a "minimum" quality with chances to drop higher qualities.
October 14, 2014
v2.04 BETA (open)
- Enchants are now able to be Disenchanted.
- The drops for higher quality items that are DE'd have been increased. All Materials dropped are random.
- Common Items = 1-2 materials
- Superior Items = 2-3 materials
- Rare Items = 3-5 materials
- Epic Items = 4-7 materials
- Legendary Items = 5-9 materials
- This now makes the higher level items that you DE guaranteed to drop more materials than the current formula. This will also help generate more EXP so Disenchanting doesn't take as long to level. It will still be a hard skill to level up though, which is always what I have intended disenchanting to be.
Combat / Battle Loot
- Now when you click the "View/Open Loot" button after victory or defeat. The Button will disappear so you do not click it again to cause a loot opening error. (this needs a refresh to work if you are logged in)
- Enlarged the width of the "Currently Online" Listing
October 16, 2014: mini-patch
- A Rural World Bank Branch has opened up in the Mud Hut for all players who hold a membership, this adds another location where you can access your stored bank items.
October 12, 2014
v2.03 BETA (open)
- Added /me command so you can perform actions in chat. syntax: /me your msg (/me actions posts to your default channel)
- /me command is color coded to the channel your action was displayed in. (matches the channel color)
- Changed Color to Support Chat as it was bright red, changed to Orange.
World Collection Trade Nodes
- Collection Nodes now show their level range and not just Minimum Level+.
- Added another responsive website size for screen resolutions higher than 1550px in width
Fixed Bug: Where Quest Log was only showing one quest finished as "red" background. Now whatever quests you have finished will show correctly with the background color as red.
Fixed Bug: Screen resolutions around 1400px would display a scrollbar at the bottom of the screen. It now should scale accordingly. no scroll bar on the bottom of the screen.
October 13, 2014: mini-patch
Fixed Bug: Fixed 2 bugs in the Arena Battles around Hard and especially Elite battles. a coding mistype was making them easier than intended.
October 11, 2014
v2.02 BETA (open)
- Added the ability for the Guild Leader to Disband the guild. (When they leave the guild) to get around this, you need to promote another member to GL and then demote yourself and then leave the guild being an officer or lower.
- Added the ability to kick members out of your guild (access Officer+) (In Roster, demote the player to "Kick from Guild")
- Added the tracking of Guild EXP Gains by Guild Member
- Kicked, Promoted, Demoted changes to Players now announces in guild chat and records in the guild activity log.
- Set a Maximum Guild Member count to 20
- Made leaving a guild a little more user-friendly. It didn't give a message before.
- Quests that you have completed all of the available steps. The Headers now show in red to distinguish them.
- Chat links for Drakor now can be added into chat and will show in the overlay window ie> Manual, and Forum links.