October 06, 2014
v2.0 BETA (open)
Drakor is now in OPEN BETA!
Everyone Welcome! No Beta Keys needed!
All Closed Beta Characters have been wiped.
No further data wipes!
Character & Trade Skills Max Level Set to 20 (up from 10)
Daily Dungeon System
- Dungeon System has been created.
- Bosses are difficult opponents to fight. but they have custom Loot tables of Rare
or higher item drops.
- If there are trade nodes in an area where a boss monster is "alive" it disables those nodes until you kill the boss.
- Players can run dungeons Daily
After you beat the first boss in a dungeon you then have 24hrs from the kill to complete the dungeon. After 24hrs the Dungeon will reset and you will need to start over. This also allows you to farm your gear through dungeons. Each Boss has a unique strategy and difficulty setting.
- Level 3-5 Dungeon "The Water Caves" dungeon has been released. (2 bosses)
- Level 6-8 "Kersay Church" dungeon has been released. (2 bosses)
- Level 9-11 "Feuern Sie Turm" (@Withering Peak dungeon) has been released. (4 bosses)
- Level 12-13 "Underground Bunker" (@Grey Woods dungeon) has been released (2 bosses)
- Level 14-15 "Catacombs" (@Grey Woods dungeon) has been released (2 bosses)
- If you log off inside a Dungeon and log back in and your Key to that area has expired, it will boot you out to a "safe location"
- When you mouse over purple dots on the mini-map it now shows the Area as a Dungeon instead of just a plain "Area".
- Improved Disenchanting Interface, now after an item is Disenchanted, it displays other available disenchants in your inventory with direct disenchant links. Improves user experience and flow for Disenchanting multiple items in a row.
2 New Trade Skills : Ancient Research & Inscription
- This Collection Trade, will send you across the world searching out ancient settlements and runes of past civilization. You will gather relics, runes, scrolls and rare books to further your knowledge and gather materials to be used in the trade of Inscription.
- This trade is more time consuming than the regular collection trades and has a higher "fail" rate and the nodes are not as easy to find. But the powerful & valuable scrolls and rituals you'll be able to create in Inscription will be well worth it.
Inscription (Still in Development)
- This trade you will master the arts of Scroll Making, creating powerful spells such as Teleport Spells, Minor Durability Scrolls, enhancements to Battle Abilities and more.
Trade Skills General
- Added Sort Buttons to the Trade Skills page. Which sort Ascending and Descending Pattern orders by their required level.
- Added the Timer Duration to be displayed on all Patterns.
- Tweaked Fishing Drop Table
- When combining Patterns it now shows the Level Range at the top of the screen similar to collection trades (mining, etc.)
now drops from Fishing instead of Gathering
- Lowered Collection Trade Skill EXP (Mining, Fishing, Gathering, Logging, Ancient Research & Disenchanting)
- Increased Drop Rates for All Gems in Mining
- Increased the Gold Price to learn most of the Trades
- Added functionality to Trade Patterns, almost all of the Rare patterns (some Superior) now have a chance to create Epic / Legendary quality items as well. Happy Crafting! (Same drop rates as during combat)
- Smithing, Enchanting, Cooking, Jewelcrafting, Construction & Alchemy Patterns have been added for Levels 11-20
World Bank Membership
- 2nd Tier Membership Quest has been added to the World Bank (and the Patterns added to Construction)
World Market Update
- Added a Current Listings Section, where you can see your current Market listings and sell them directly to NPCs.
- Limited your Listings on the Market to start at 5 listings
. (you can list as many of one material and only take 1 slot)
- Added first Market Vendor Upgrade Quest (To increase your default max listings available)
- If you buy back your own Market Listing you lose 50%
of the listing price. If it doesn't sell, sell it directly to the NPC.
- Added Exit buttons to the Market
- Now it shows which Player purchased your Market Listing in your in-game message for Market Sales.
World Content Release
- Level 11 - 20 Content has been released. The Grey Woods have been opened. (North of Small Mud Hut)
- Added Quest to kill River Orc Outpost Guards and General, to retrieve the Key to the Kersay Church (Dungeon)
- Added Large Quest-line to Feuern Sie Turm (Withering Peak Dungeon), for Access and completion of the Dungeon.
- Added Quest to gain access into the Grey Woods.
- Added Quest to gain access to the Catacombs dungeon in the Grey Woods
Combat / Battles
- Tweaked Battle & Opponent generation a bit.
- Lowered Item Drop #s for Arena and World Battles (medium+ difficulty, still drop guaranteed quality items)
- When you are Defeated, there is a chance for a consolation prize to drop in any battle now.
- Increased Required Exp per Combat Level from 80 exp per level to 100 exp per level. To be similar to Trade Skills.
- Added your character and your opponents Equipment and Strategy Ratings to the Battle Screen.
- Arena & World Battles now have set opponent rating ranges. Added new "Elite" Rating which is highest difficulty now. (for normal non-dungeon battles). Now if you are over geared and fighting "Easy" battles they will be easier but the EXP reward will be scaled with how much higher you are than your opponent. Loot rewards get better with the higher difficulty rating.
- The Battles still "scale" to your rating, to make the battles more "fair" but there are caps and minimums to each difficulty.
- Easy = (0 - 3.0 Ratings)
- Medium = (3 - 6 Ratings)
- Hard = (6 - 9 Ratings)
- Elite = (9 - 12 Ratings)
- Increased the General Inactivity Timer to 40mins
(up from 20mins) before it logs you out automatically
- Added Last Active, Ancient Research and Inscription to the Armory Leaderboards.
- Nearby Players Window: Now it lists players that are in areas that aren't actively shown on the map.
- Mini-map will now also display players (blue dots) that are not in an area that is actively shown on the map.
- Added Placeholder slots for Ring & Trinket on the Character Equipment display (Inventory Page)
- Added Dungeons to the Game Features Page.
- Nerfed NPC Vendor Purchased Prices
- Tweaked Look & Feel of the Total Battles / Items Generated Details at the top of the screen.
- It now shows the gold amount to repair an item next to the "Anvil" when viewing a broken item.
- Updated all of the Screenshots on the Main Login Page. They were very outdated on the old Beta Sign-up Page.
- Added a Message of the Day Feature, I will post news & information there. It only shows once in chat after you logged in. it will not display again if you reload your character. You can force the message to show in chat with the /motd
- Added a Quest Log, Dungeon Progress Log & Your Keys
located next to Offline Strategy
- Quest Log displays all of the Quests in the game, and where they start.
- Quests now show a "recommended level" to start that quest, Quest log is now sorted by recommended level.
- Once you start completing tasks, more details are displayed in the quest log.
- Chat System has had the text reversed. New text now shows up at the bottom of the screen and is read top to bottom.
- The Chat System will also tell if you are scrolled up reading previous text, it will NOT scroll you down when it is refreshed unless you are only scrolled up a bit. Makes it more user friendly for re-reading any old chat you might have missed when you were AFK. (instead of bumping you down to the bottom every few seconds on chat refresh)
- Removed ability to change your chat color now that there are more channels to choose from.
- Now when you switch the Chat drop down (to select a channel) it saves your setting and will carry through logginf off and back on. If you leave your drop down on guild chat. Your default channel will now be guild chat until changed.
- Added Trade and Support Chat channels.
- Added Chat Channel Filter in the Chat Options (located at top of Chat Box)
- Added Dungeon System, Shared Inventory, Trade skill & Hunting Nodes sections to Manual, tweaked other sections.
- Fixed Interface for Overlay window on Tablet / small screen resolutions so the game manual menu is fully visible.
- Added Information around Ancient Research and Inscription in the Game Manual
- Added Drop Table for the Ancient Research trade.
- Limited the viewing of the drop table lists (upto current max level 20) once I release more content and increase the max level more items will be displayed in these tables auto-magically.
When in the middle of Traveling and pressing "Explore the World". Would cause an error message to come up as it wouldn't stop the initial timer.
Trade skill Leader boards were only showing 40 instead of 50 for the Top 50.
Combat Bug that sometimes would cleanse (visually) the incorrect amount of Curses/Buffs off your buff bar (leaving a gap / empty buff slot when a new curse was added. (the damage was calculating correct) it was a display issue.
in some Hard battle scenarios the check inventory sometimes would still allow a loot bag with too many items to drop.
When removing or adding Trade Materials into your World Bank account, if your inventory or bank slots were full it wouldn't add onto a material that is already present in your inventory or bank account.
Where Pattern Type Trade skills could grant EXP above the currently set Maximum Level.
Patch: October 7, 2014
- Now Depleted Nodes show up in the area as "Depleted" so new players know where the node is set to respawn, but it doesn't show the time it's set to respawn. To get familiar with the "areas" where nodes are.
- Player Armory Profiles now display their Dungeon Boss Kill Progress (First and Last Kills)